Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
One detail I wish GG added was for one of the NPCs to call out the set trippin because my Aloy ran around the west with Oseram armor and Carja make up for most of the game and nobody said shyt. :russ:
dR3LMDg.jpg
Lmao yo I felt that way when I had carja face paint with the tear drops i was like they fire but I'm wilding Pops(Rost) prob in heaven lookin down like :gucci: ...had to rock the Nora Face paint...tear drops still fire tho

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
No Ultra Hard yet in Forbidden West unfortunately but I don't doubt they'll add it. In any case, you should still crank it up to Very Hard if you're feeling over leveled. These b*stards are rabid on VH. :mindblown: They legit attack at the same time. Even if it's temporary, it'll definitely amp up the intensity a bit if the game is getting too easy.
Yea I meant very hard but doing the arena on hard or very hard...I was like nah when I got up to the slitherfang the weapons they give you in the arena on top of the armory you gotta wear its not worth the headache on very hard or hard I put it on normal just to get those marks for the legendary weapons :russ: when I'm back in the field I put it on very hard...beserk ammo is good for hordes too...oh and also if you don't wanna be spoiled by a machine you haven't seen yet they spoiled one big one for me I was like damn...I didn't even think that they would put a machine based on that animal...so if you don't wanna be spoiled stay away from the arena till you meet it in the wild

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I swear the people that post are era are really fukking stupid….

i went to the spoiler thread to see some theories and they are whining about Aloy being a terrorist….:dead::dead::dead: Like these fukking people man. She blew the wall up to show them that their defense was a facade and that the wall wasn’t strong enough to with stand a real invasion. She didnt blow up anyones house or buildings, she did the equivalent to kicking over a kids sand castle. These idiots make everything political its unbearable :mindblown:
What’s funny is they’re more upset about it than the NPCs in the settlement. :dead:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was pretty far into the main quest line so I finished it today, I still got a good amount of side quest. Says my game completion is 49.68%, 65 hours played

I still got a lot of shyt to do in it so i will probably end up with another 20 hours by the time i clear it.

I spent almost that amount of hours working this week and you did this shyt in 6 days. da fukk