Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If you believe in gay genes. :ld:

I'm starting to think Aloy is asexual.

shut before that reveal she always gave off that muffin muncher vibe. Why u think she keeps brushin off Erend?:mjgrin:

I always thought she was like Snake. That she wasn’t really made to reproduce or think about sexual reproduction.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recognized Hekarro's voice. That sounds like an Indiana dude actor who plays Littlestone in the Banshee series. I'm very positive it's him.

Edited: Yup, it's him, I just googled. Knew it was him :salute:. Dude was shytty on white folks in Banshee

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I always thought she was like Snake. That she wasn’t really made to reproduce or think about sexual reproduction.

I believe it's the way she was brought up and with how pro-life GAIA was I highly doubt she would have fukked over Aloy like that. GG was vague in the first game but with how they paired all of Aloy's potential suitors to other characters and had her curve all the ones that still thirst for her in HFW, I think they want to make her an aromantic or asexual heroine. :yeshrug:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I recognized Hekarro's voice. That sounds like an Indiana dude actor who plays Littlestone in the Banshee series. I'm very positive it's him.

Yeah it is Chayton. Voice is too badass to forget and they even used his likeness. I can see the resemblance even with all the Tenakth fashion he wears.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finished the game, absolute fukking piff. That last chapter was epic as hell

This might be in my top 10 of all time. Cant wait for the next game or DLC, will def plat this after im done with ER. Still having a lot of fun with it and a lot of sidequest I haven’t done.

Theres 4 machines I didn’t record, I know one of them is the Clamberjaw. I didn’t even run into them and those were the machines i was most excited for watching teh trailers lol

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Enjoyed the story but it does get a bit zany and I think the ending is weak compared to the first game. Glad all those lame ass Zeniths got taken out the frame tho. :camby: So I guess the next game is getting all the tribes to catch up with what Aloy knows so they can try to recapture Hephaestus in time to face Nemesis? :ehh: Hope Nemesis brings something unique to for the finale because it sounds like going against HADES again except this time it has more power and hate. I'm not convinced Sylens stayed on Earth out of the goodness of his heart. :russ: but I'm glad he's on Aloy's side for now.

If they put out a story DLC I bet it's gonna be about the Quen and Aloy going to visit their main territory in what I'm guessing is Hawaii.

I didn’t even realize they are probably from Hawaii, I would have assumed those island would be very far underwater by now. I can’t really think of anywhere else though. Places like the Philippines/japan would be too far I think to make sense. But this game got us traveling from one state to another so who knows

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished the game, absolute fukking piff. That last chapter was epic as hell

This might be in my top 10 of all time. Cant wait for the next game or DLC, will def plat this after im done with ER. Still having a lot of fun with it and a lot of sidequest I haven’t done.

Theres 4 machines I didn’t record, I know one of them is the Clamberjaw. I didn’t even run into them and those were the machines i was most excited for watching teh trailers lol

Damn, you finished already that fast? :wtf:

Don't tell me Elden Ring makes you want to finished this game quick

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn, you finished already that fast? :wtf:

Don't tell me Elden Ring makes you want to finished this game quick

I was pretty far into the main quest line so I finished it today, I still got a good amount of side quest. Says my game completion is 49.68%, 65 hours played

I still got a lot of shyt to do in it so i will probably end up with another 20 hours by the time i clear it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I swear the people that post are era are really fukking stupid….

i went to the spoiler thread to see some theories and they are whining about Aloy being a terrorist….:dead::dead::dead: Like these fukking people man. She blew the wall up to show them that their defense was a facade and that the wall wasn’t strong enough to with stand a real invasion. She didnt blow up anyones house or buildings, she did the equivalent to kicking over a kids sand castle. These idiots make everything political its unbearable :mindblown:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Me arriving to fight Regalla

W9Tk.gif

:pachaha:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t even realize they are probably from Hawaii, I would have assumed those island would be very far underwater by now. I can’t really think of anywhere else though. Places like the Philippines/japan would be too far I think to make sense. But this game got us traveling from one state to another so who knows
I thought those islands would have been gone too. It was a race against time to build those cradles, one of Sobeck's datapoints mentioned that a facility in China almost didn't make it, sealing up just in time when the Faro swarm pulled up.

I didn't think they'd waste time putting cradles in little islands.