Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I know we had to essentially start over in a sense, but nah, they restored the intensity with this one. On Very Hard, the machines are twice as aggressive as they were on Ultra Hard on HZD. They're relentless and hit hard. Legit feeling like Robert, and I'll probably only have cleared The Daunt tonight.

r-kelly-crying-r-kelly-interview.gif

They really restored that David vs Goliath feeling. Legit feeling like an underdog again.
Yea might have to crank it up to ultra hard since there's no trophies tied to difficulty but that also means I'm probably only gonna do one playthrough :to: I got it on hard but that tremortusk was a cakewalk...and the fact that I'm overleveled prob doesn't help either...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I know Aloy is a Nora but throughout both games so far she reps like 6-7 sets :dead:

One detail I wish GG added was for one of the NPCs to call out the set trippin because my Aloy ran around the west with Oseram armor and Carja make up for most of the game and nobody said shyt. :russ:
dR3LMDg.jpg

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yea might have to crank it up to ultra hard since there's no trophies tied to difficulty but that also means I'm probably only gonna do one playthrough :to: I got it on hard but that tremortusk was a cakewalk...and the fact that I'm overleveled prob doesn't help either...

No Ultra Hard yet in Forbidden West unfortunately but I don't doubt they'll add it. In any case, you should still crank it up to Very Hard if you're feeling over leveled. These b*stards are rabid on VH. :mindblown: They legit attack at the same time. Even if it's temporary, it'll definitely amp up the intensity a bit if the game is getting too easy.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Question about Aloy late game

so confirmed Aloy is a lesbian? Elizabet was with Tilda and Aloy shares her DNA :patrice:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Question about Aloy late game

so confirmed Aloy is a lesbian? Elizabet was with Tilda and Aloy shares her DNA :patrice:
shut before that reveal she always gave off that muffin muncher vibe. Why u think she keeps brushin off Erend?:mjgrin: