Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Enjoyed the story but it does get a bit zany and I think the ending is weak compared to the first game. Glad all those lame ass Zeniths got taken out the frame tho. :camby: So I guess the next game is getting all the tribes to catch up with what Aloy knows so they can try to recapture Hephaestus in time to face Nemesis? :ehh: Hope Nemesis brings something unique to for the finale because it sounds like going against HADES again except this time it has more power and hate. I'm not convinced Sylens stayed on Earth out of the goodness of his heart. :russ: but I'm glad he's on Aloy's side for now.

If they put out a story DLC I bet it's gonna be about the Quen and Aloy going to visit their main territory in what I'm guessing is Hawaii.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Enjoyed the story but it does get a bit zany and I think the ending is weak compared to the first game. Glad all those lame ass Zeniths got taken out the frame tho. :camby: So I guess the next game is getting all the tribes to catch up with what Aloy knows so they can try to recapture Hephaestus in time to face Nemesis? :ehh: Hope Nemesis brings something unique to for the finale because it sounds like going against HADES again except this time it has more power and hate. I'm not convinced Sylens stayed on Earth out of the goodness of his heart. :russ: but I'm glad he's on Aloy's side for now.

If they put out a story DLC I bet it's gonna be about the Quen and Aloy going to visit their main territory in what I'm guessing is Hawaii.
Story was good for the majority of the game but that final part they def fumbled it.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Zero Dawn had a better main story overall

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Story was good for the majority of the game but that final part they def fumbled it.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Zero Dawn had a better main story overall

I didn't like the idea of Far Zenith being immortal CEOs. I think it would have been better if they were descendants of the Zeniths running from an alien threat. These a$$holes pretty much went to another planet and irresponsibly created hostile AI, so the same shyt mofos did on Earth. That's just boring. :beli:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Aloy should have been black/asian/exotical. Feels like Guerilla/Sony fumbled that one.

Yeah, they based her on Ygritte from GoT, but i also feel like part of is that they can’t market a black/mixed girl like a white girl. Which is probably kind of true. Look how much people call her fat and ugly already, imagine if she weren’t white?

Gamer audience is still filled with some degenerates. Thats why im not taking any of the “concern” or criticisms over Forspoken seriously because i know what type of time most people are on

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, they based her on Ygritte from GoT, but i also feel like part of is that they can’t market a black/mixed girl like a white girl. Which is probably kind of true. Look how much people call her fat and ugly already, imagine if she weren’t white?

Gamer audience is still filled with some degenerates. Thats why im not taking any of the “concern” or criticisms over Forspoken seriously because i know what type of time most people are on
I agree with you she just stands out like a sore thumb when everyone else looks Black or Asian:russ:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got another glitch. Was gettin armor for a quest n had to kill a shellsnapper. Soon as i killed it the body glitched underground n it says im over 7000 steps away from the shellsnapper i need to loot. Tried to go to diff campfires/changed time n wverytime i go back to the spot same shyt. Forgot to save so gonna lose a lot of progress if i wanna restart this mission:francis:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Got another glitch. Was gettin armor for a quest n had to kill a shellsnapper. Soon as i killed it the body glitched underground n it says im over 7000 steps away from the shellsnapper i need to loot. Tried to go to diff campfires/changed time n wverytime i go back to the spot same shyt. Forgot to save so gonna lose a lot of progress if i wanna restart this mission:francis:

Check your autosave timestamps before you do that, you might have an autosave after your manual save but before your glitch.

Aloy should have been black/asian/exotical. Feels like Guerilla/Sony fumbled that one.

Or they could have made her Native American. :mjgrin: They might have dodged that culture appropriation controversy doing that.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
just fired this up. Not gon lie, this 30 FPS is throwing me off and I don't know if I should sacrifice graphics for performance? What did yall do?

:sadcam:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Check your autosave timestamps before you do that, you might have an autosave after your manual save but before your glitch.

Or they could have made her Native American. :mjgrin: They might have dodged that culture appropriation controversy doing that.
It worked! Repped!

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I know we had to essentially start over in a sense, but nah, they restored the intensity with this one. On Very Hard, the machines are twice as aggressive as they were on Ultra Hard on HZD. They're relentless and hit hard. Legit feeling like Robert, and I'll probably only have cleared The Daunt tonight.

r-kelly-crying-r-kelly-interview.gif

They really restored that David vs Goliath feeling. Legit feeling like an underdog again.