Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its weird this came up cuz this happened today.

so i was in class today n the teacher was making an example of somebody in the public eye(politics) n for the example made up a random name. She said Mike Jones n i said “WHO?!” n nobody got it, not even the teacher. She then asked if he was a real person/politician.

never felt so:flabbynsick: in my life

I got my masters degree recently and that was my experience everyday

Daps

so i was in class today n the teacher was making an example of somebody in the public eye(politics) n for the example made up a random name. She said Mike Jones n i said “WHO?!” n nobody got it, not even the teacher. She then asked if he was a real person/politician.

:dead:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Which one? The throwing spear is from doing "Boom" mission from the sisters at Chainscrape. I got the rare Shredder from some random merchant by "Death's Door". Aloy will spot him before you do, he has a bunch of rare weapons and an outfit
Yeah this was one of the first missions in the game.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When you get caught slippin but use your grapple to hop on your Sunwing thats flyin overhead:wow:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Anyone tried it on PS4? Is it worth it? I won't have time to play because I'll be moving to my new home soon but the budget propably won't allow a PS5 for a while:francis:

Ikonik

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone tried it on PS4? Is it worth it? I won't have time to play because I'll be moving to my new home soon but the budget propably won't allow a PS5 for a while:francis:
I've just started playing on ps4 pro and it's perfectly fine. No bugs/glitches for me and it looks and runs excellent as well.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Man I been playing this game since Friday and I haven’t left the no man lands I just keep stocking up on resources and killing every machine I come across. I can’t kill that thunderjaw it’s getting annoying