Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm on normal, the game seems a bit harder than the original for me. Like resources go faster, items more expensive, machines are more aggressive and hit harder, and a lot of the weapons seem to be nerfed. Like the Ropecaster feels incredibly weak and inefficient to me atm, but I'm still pretty early in the game.

I played on normal my first run in Zero Dawn and though I loved the game, it was waaay more fun on Ultra Hard. Started on Hard for Fordbidden West and I think it's a good difficulty. If you get caught or fukk up, you'll suffer but it gives you plenty of chances to recover and do your thing.

One thing about these Horizon games is that they are one of the few that make me want to play again for another run. This shyt is gonna be ridiculous in Ultra Hard (if/when that's available) :russ:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Another tip brehs: Don't upgrade any rare or very rare weapons/outfits. It's pointless because a maxed out rare/very rare weapon has the same stats of a non-upgraded Legendary weapon. It's best just to wait until you get the legendary version.
Ah I see so I should just wait and max out the legendary weapons...but ahh nah I think I'll max out these very rare weapons I got...I agree with you on the rare one's tho

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
finally got to vegas....

tumblr_p7mnl2dmuQ1wvvyspo4_400.gifv

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ah I see so I should just wait and max out the legendary weapons...but ahh nah I think I'll max out these very rare weapons I got...I agree with you on the rare one's tho

I only went one or two levels up once I wised up. I'd rather tough out the enemies now while I hunt for legendary tier stuff.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
I don't see how ya'll can play this in fidelity mode during fights. It just gets too chuggy for me. Love viewing it during cutscenes and coming into new towns/vistas tho.
because it looks like a got damn marvel movie and all the "slugginess" is in your head. its perfectly smooth.

performance mode looks blurry/pixelated af and doesnt look next-gen. 60fps is the most overrated feature ever :wow:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Anyone tried it on PS4? Is it worth it? I won't have time to play because I'll be moving to my new home soon but the budget propably won't allow a PS5 for a while:francis:

I’m playing it on the PS4 Pro and it runs smooth and looks just as amazing as the PS5 version.