Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
god damn how am i supposed to get past all these clawstriders in the mountains???:sadcam:

It’s too easy to have your mounts die, i need one so badly right now and dont have access to any nearby

Never mind i went around them. Climbing in this game is pretty good. When you’re really out in the wilderness theres always hillsides to climb. I don’t even use my focus

Only time i felt it was limited was in the daunt

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Man you can get lost in this shyt just running around running into fukkery...picked up 1 very rare slingcaster and working on the parts for the very rare bow.. damn near every fight is a war of attrition these rare weapons aint that good and you run out of resources to craft ammo fast...something I'd thought they'd take care of this game...either way I'm upgrading every thing arrow pouches potion pouches etc...shyt is a blast...haven't really touched campaign and I'm level 26...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man you can get lost in this shyt just running around running into fukkery...picked up 1 very rare slingcaster and working on the parts for the very rare bow.. damn near every fight is a war of attrition these rare weapons aint that good and you run out of resources to craft ammo fast...something I'd thought they'd take care of this game...either way I'm upgrading every thing arrow pouches potion pouches etc...shyt is a blast...haven't really touched campaign and I'm level 26...

Thats why i invested so much in warrior, having a good melee comes in handy when you can’t craft more ammo or traps in the middle of a battle.

I just fought my first tremortusk, that shyt is no fukking joke. It’s just as fun as they make it look in the state of play though

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i feel like im playing BoTW. I’ve been climbing this cliff side for like 5 minutes already

FMKWvdNXIAU--TF

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nice that the NPCs acknowledge your accomplishments post game when goin back to do sidequests. Theres no new game plus but theres a post campaign feel to it. Gonna get my moneys worth outta this one right here

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just took me like 20m to take down a frostclaw…lord that was draining.

Nice that the NPCs acknowledge your accomplishments post game when goin back to do sidequests. Theres no new game plus but theres a post campaign feel to it. Gonna get my moneys worth outta this one right here

I remember a big complaint about the first game was that there wasn’t a post game. It did that thing where it puts you back to before the start last mission

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finished the

Holy shyt that was fun. The boss fights in this game so far has been dark souls level fun. I dont think anything can really measure up to that target weakpoint, blow it up, watch it fly off system. I got some good data for machines in it also