Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Man I been playing this game since Friday and I haven’t left the no man lands I just keep stocking up on resources and killing every machine I come across. I can’t kill that thunderjaw it’s getting annoying
Took one down already :shaq:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
After doing some side quests the last two days, I'm about to do the Plainsong mission were I gotta get Minerva. I'm level 18, do I need to upgrade my stuff (have most of the green weapons at Lvl 3 and my spears at Lvl 3), buy a specific weapon that will make my life easier? Or do I just wait till better stuff starts popping up?

Also, are hunting grounds worth the grind? @Gizmo_Duck

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s been decent for me. Regular enemies feel normal but the bosses are challenging, especially the Stalkers. My least favorite thing to fight in the game. I remember them being hard as hell in the first game also. Their stupid lasers will one hit you
I think about move up more challenge harder cause on hard mode seems easy to me as fukk.

I'm on normal, the game seems a bit harder than the original for me. Like resources go faster, items more expensive, machines are more aggressive and hit harder, and a lot of the weapons seem to be nerfed. Like the Ropecaster feels incredibly weak and inefficient to me atm, but I'm still pretty early in the game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
After doing some side quests the last two days, I'm about to do the Plainsong mission were I gotta get Minerva. I'm level 18, do I need to upgrade my stuff (have most of the green weapons at Lvl 3 and my spears at Lvl 3), buy a specific weapon that will make my life easier? Or do I just wait till better stuff starts popping up?

Also, are hunting grounds worth the grind? @Gizmo_Duck

I’m playing on hard and i feel like I’ve kind of just been breezing through the game without buying much. I’ve been using whatever weapons i get through quest. Outside of my Nora hunter bow i haven’t even upgraded that much. I’m not gonna bother upgrading weapons until i get rare stuff.

At the moment the sharpshooter bow is my favorite weapon. Especially combined with the kneel skill. It’s like shooting a canon

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Another tip brehs: Don't upgrade any rare or very rare weapons/outfits. It's pointless because a maxed out rare/very rare weapon has the same stats of a non-upgraded Legendary weapon. It's best just to wait until you get the legendary version.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, people who skipped the first one and play this Forbidden West wouldn't get/understand the story, hard to follow the story. They left unanswered in the first game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Another tip brehs: Don't upgrade any rare or very rare weapons/outfits. It's pointless because a maxed out rare/very rare weapon has the same stats of a non-upgraded Legendary weapon. It's best just to wait until you get the legendary version.

This is what i meant ^^^^

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
That song that plays once you reach Plainsong…:wow::mjcry:

I can’t recall hearing a video game track this peaceful