Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The spear the sisters give you at Chainscrape and the Shredder are really the only weapons you need for boss fights because they're so OP.

Also, you level up easy by killing the Thunderjaw South of Plainsong on Story difficulty. There's a campfire right next to the Thunderjaw site so after beating it, just pass time at the campfire, rinse and repeat. Story difficulty automatically gives you rare items from the Thunderjaw so you don't have to worry about being precise.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FMK-nCyWUAIGY3E

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The spear the sisters give you at Chainscrape and the Shredder are really the only weapons you need for boss fights because they're so OP.

Also, you level up easy by killing the Thunderjaw South of Plainsong on Story difficulty. There's a campfire right next to the Thunderjaw site so after beating it, just pass time at the campfire, rinse and repeat. Story difficulty automatically gives you rare items from the Thunderjaw so you don't have to worry about being precise.
How I get them though

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think about move up more challenge harder cause on hard mode seems easy to me as fukk.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think about move up more challenge harder cause on hard mode seems easy to me as fukk.

It’s been decent for me. Regular enemies feel normal but the bosses are challenging, especially the Stalkers. My least favorite thing to fight in the game. I remember them being hard as hell in the first game also. Their stupid lasers will one hit you

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Just took me like 20m to take down a frostclaw…lord that was draining.

I remember a big complaint about the first game was that there wasn’t a post game. It did that thing where it puts you back to before the start last mission
Frostclaws are back ? Smh

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Those rollerbacks :damn: and I see they gave the old machines new attacks as well...and on top of that they got apex versions of every machine and they come in every different element type on top of that their weak parts are more protected :francis:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its weird this came up cuz this happened today.

so i was in class today n the teacher was making an example of somebody in the public eye(politics) n for the example made up a random name. She said Mike Jones n i said “WHO?!” n nobody got it, not even the teacher. She then asked if he was a real person/politician.

never felt so:flabbynsick: in my life