Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dang you already on the third act of the game?
spent the whole weekend skippin meals playin nothin but this shyt. Id get up to shower n took out the trash once but thats about it. :mjcry:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
spent the whole weekend skippin meals playin nothin but this shyt. Id get up to shower n took out the trash once but thats about it. :mjcry:

I just encountered the Zeniths on my playthrough but I’ve already watched the entire story on YouTube. Spoilers don’t bug me like that. I will say not getting to see what Ted became is a little bit of a letdown

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just encountered the Zeniths on my playthrough but I’ve already watched the entire story on YouTube. Spoilers don’t bug me like that. I will say not getting to see what Ted became is a little bit of a letdown
I think they only showed the hologram cuz the game aint got an M rating. Mighta been to gruesome for the esrb. I was disappointed in that part too n wish we coulda at least killed him ourselves.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn that ending sucked.

Gonna go n do some more side missions now

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I’m still doing side missions in the first area. I guess it’s called The Daunt?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn that ending sucked.

Gonna go n do some more side missions now

Yeah people aren’t so sure about this ending, especially since they pigeonholed a new villain in there with little explanation. Watching the ending sequence reminded me of Mass Effect, and not in a good way. In fact, the whole concept of the Zeniths seemed to be out there. So these nikkas can fly? Form weapons from their hands? Da fukk?

How did Sylens even get the know how to develop an anti measure for Zentiths shields? I know he got the info from HADES, but this is centuries of research and development, along with superior resources, which I doubt would be had in 31st century scorched Earth[/spoilers]

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah people aren’t so sure about this ending, especially since they pigeonholed a new villain in there with little explanation. Watching the ending sequence reminded me of Mass Effect, and not in a good way. In fact, the whole concept of the Zeniths seemed to be out there. So these nikkas can fly? Form weapons from their hands? Da fukk?

How did Sylens even get the know how to develop an anti measure for Zentiths shields? I know he got the info from HADES, but this is centuries of research and development, along with superior resources, which I doubt would be had in 31st century scorched Earth[/spoilers]
it felt like they just shoehorned in the fact Hades gave him the answer.

Really that whole final part of the game was just shoehorned in. Its like they spent a lot of time building up the mystery but took 5 minutes coming up with an answer. Story really nosedives after Ted Faros Tomb. We also got nothing for Regalla, just “well she likes to fight!” They took what could of been an interesting antagonist n made her into some generic warrior.

Add to that the only Zenith to have any sort of character was Tilda.

i hope Nemesis is more interesting n the actual villian n not some “but wait! Heres the real threat!” Like we got in this one.

There were some cool set pieces with the machines fighting Specters but Zero Dawn’s finale was a lot better

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I was wondering if the game would try to introduce sea faring tribes. Had to make this my stopping point since it looks like I'm close to the end and I been cooking my eyes on the game for hours. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen when I find Faro's bunker but I'm gonna do more side stuff and the crew's personal quests.