Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I was mad as hell about the max level for the traps.:unimpressed:

In HZD, I had the cauldron cores looking like the house in Home Alone before I even let the machnes out.

The one where the Ravager jumped out like :gladbron:on some surprise shyt - just to catch several blast traps to the face was my favourite:obama:

:russ:I did this shyt too in the first one. And the lil things that they downgraded about the combat/weapon mechanics is the only complaint that I have with the game so far.

Oddly enough, it doesn't seem like the skills like Death From Above/Below and Mount Takedown are present either. Disappointed at their omissions. :francis:

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
VARL!!!!!:damn::mjcry:

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When yall do spoilers please put the quest name or some kind of hint as to where it is in the story
Some of the quest names are spoilers tho. U dont wanna be spoiled dont click on the spoiler:manny:

my previous spoiler was from Gemini tho

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

:unimpressed:But, Cyberpunk wanted us to be up in arms because ONE NPC (that most ppl don't see) plays guitar well.

I just got to Chainscrape and it's so lively.

Meanwhile, after 1.5, Night City is still too dead just when you're walking around.

I'm never letting my foot off CDPR's neck