Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
im gonna frame this shyt.

FMG3MS-XoAIwxub

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I love this story. Especially after
Recovering the other clone
:banderas:

I hope it can maintain this level of writing the rest of the way through.

I definitely recommend talking to GAIA and getting an understanding of everything, if you haven't played HZD in 5 years like I did.

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ya, I thought about doing it but it takes away a large part of the games design

I suppose if you just want to see the story or save time farming its good, but the game wasn't intended that way

Yup. I thought about it for a second, but chose against it for that very reason. Plus, they've made highlighting specific parts quite intuitive this time around, so all in all, it adds to the fun, challenge and immersion to play it as intended in that regard.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I was mad as hell about the max level for the traps.:unimpressed:

In HZD, I had the cauldron cores looking like the house in Home Alone before I even let the machnes out.

The one where the Ravager jumped out like :gladbron:on some surprise shyt - just to catch several blast traps to the face was my favourite:obama:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was mad as hell about the max level for the traps.:unimpressed:

In HZD, I had the cauldron cores looking like the house in Home Alone before I even let the machnes out.

The one where the Ravager jumped out like :gladbron:on some surprise shyt - just to catch several blast traps to the face was my favourite:obama:

That was my strat for the thunderjaw cauldron fight lol