Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Boy my shyt cold be sold for art...how you post screen shots in here ?

Upload it to a twitter account and paste it here, i just use a burner account.

Where can you find a bow with fire arrows? I got a bunch of different weapons but no fire based ones

I feel like they should sell bows with them in chainscrape. I got them pretty early

It’s still wild as hell to me these are IN-GAME graphics, not photomode, not cutscene. Like damn

FMGBYe_WQAEDZOB

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
34 hours how:picard:

I’m sure theres some idol time in there, but played it 12-4am friday hopped up again at like 4pm played again until 1, played most of the day yesterday and most of the day today.

Not really sure if I’ll finish this before elden ring. I’m too caught up doing side missions in every region and i don’t really have that much time this week. Might have to do the unthinkable and switch back and forth :sadcam:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Did a whole bunch of side missions stuff, got lo level 15 before getting to the GAIA backup. Did the Mu Couldron and got lucky as shyt just before getting in there I got water traps because there was no fukking way I would've been able to defeat those two Widemaws :dead: :whew:

Sylens is such a fukking a$$hole :laff: his banter with Aloy is always top notch.

Varl :salute: thank lawd he realized there was no point in simping for the redhead. And he got a much better woman in Zo :wow:

I'm at 10% of the story holy shyt :dead: the "twist" was predictable in a good way, I wanna know why those people are doing what they are doing :damn:

Those specters are straight up from Mass Effect :merchant:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wonder if Erend will eventually level up also. I’m happy for Varl i want that for Erend also, simps gotta move on

Feel like Erend gonna be the last man standing, waiting his turn for another 20 years.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Big game just cannot come out with no controversy.

Apparently the pricing is "mis-leading." And people are trying to call it a scandal when it's not:

My YouTube comment on YongYea's video said:
Another nothing-burger. You have a PS4 and no PS5. Buy the $60 version. Got a PS4 and plan on getting a PS5 later? Buy the $60 version and get the upgrade.

There is no $70 PS4 version.

I'm tired of video game fans failing basic economics. Yes, they are going to highlight their $70 version more.

Video gamers are so entitled that they don't want to read.

I decided the cop the $80 version because I finally got a PS5 a month ago and wanted to support, fully.

They not tricking anyone into buyign the $70 version. These bums always looking for a hookup. :mjlol:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'm very early into this as I've finally gone into the Forbidden West.

Not a critique, just an observation on scratching the surface of the game.

Graphics are lush and beautiful. Foliage is very dope
Guerilla has taken notes on Naughty Dog and how Joel/Ellie or Nathan/Sully/Elena converse in walking/transversal segments
Gameplay, thus far, seems like more Zero Dawn.
I'm still getting used to the newish control changes, like the focus and crafting.

What I want to see is the following.

I hope that the climbing and platforming is improved when more skills or whatever are learned. This is where I'd be happy with Assassin's Creed like ability to climb.
The leap in gameplay. What was learned between this game and Zero Dawn.
Aloy to actually have to face rough, morally ambiguous choices. During Zero Dawn, the only thing that I felt duty to do is do body Helis. He had to get out of the paint.
Given how bonkers Aloy's story is, how is this followed up on from the first game.

So far, I've gotten what I've expected more or less. I hope that this is cranked up as I go through the game.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
That overworld music is on some donkey kong country 2 Koji Kondo shyt :wow: need that OST that shyt is fire

Edit: made an extra $200 off fanduel thanks to Sauce Curry...fukk it might as well cop elden ring

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I never cared for the story or the voice acting. It was the weak point in an otherwise amazing game with excellent mechanics. Unlike God of War where the story was great and the performances were top notch along with the great gameplay.

I don’t know what it is but I just don’t give a fukk about Aloy, these people or their outcomes. I already know I will be skipping cut scenes heavily.