Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Anyone know the name of that arrow that turns into a bubble and blows parts off the machines? I can’t find it anywhere

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Stone Crest/Bulwark puts Frozen Wilds to shame :banderas:

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyone know the name of that arrow that turns into a bubble and blows parts off the machines? I can’t find it anywhere
If you're talking about the Tear Blast, I don't know about where to buy one. But keep playing the main quest and you'll get one for free.
Received one after meeting Hakkaro. "Cleaving Sharpshot Bow"

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Had to reload earlier was stuck in a place and the door wouldn't open. Seen some pop in too. Glitch wise, those the only issues I've come across.

Gameplay wise. Cpu allies still useless. :unimpressed:

Also not a fan of all the weapons type are more separated now. .

And I know I'm playing on the hardest difficulty, but these one hitter kills are some bullshyt.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Hope the simpin don't continue in this adventure. The dialog options on some of these :hhh:

Both the the sun king and erend when they see Aloy are :mjlit:

:gucci:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Had to reload earlier was stuck in a place and the door wouldn't open. Seen some pop in too. Glitch wise, those the only issues I've come across.

Gameplay wise. Cpu allies still useless. :unimpressed:

Also not a fan of all the weapons type are more separated now. .

And I know I'm playing on the hardest difficulty, but these one hitter kills are some bullshyt.
How far into the game are you? I was about to make the same complaint about the weapons until I realized what they were doing.

It looked like a bit of a mess at the beginning of it but now I'm getting my weapons how I liked it in HZD. You just gotta unlock Very Rare types to get the 3-element type options you're probably more used to.

I wouldn't recommend anyone put too much effort into upgrading weapons that aren't at least Very Rare.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I didnt particularly love the firsr horizon, dead ass dropped it in like 10 hours cuz it was boring. But this shyt here :wow: if Elden Goat wasnt in the horizon :mjlit: would be GoTy contender. shyt is perfect

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Shellsnapper is a brick...wish I would of fought it where Aloy did in the commercial...matter of fact I haven't even been anywhere near the places they showed in the commercial :damn: got like 18 machines left i haven't seen...I know some are from the first game...knew those fukkin rock breakers would come back too smh...also these weapons at least the rare one's suck ass...goddamn every machine fight is a war...fukkin clawstriders got me feelin like I'm in jurassic park...I don't even know which one's I hate fighting the most yet

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
My best screenshot i think

4-DF6-FA7-E-1-B4-D-4-CA8-97-A7-DF29-CA3-F60-C0.png
Boy my shyt cold be sold for art...how you post screen shots in here ?