Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
No Ultra Hard setting? May be like the OG in which it was an update and you had to beat it the game first. If it's available, I'm jumping straight into it.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:hhh: @ people not automatically playing every game on the hardest level.

I crank it up when I get used to the controls. I'm invested in the story too so I'm not about that early struggle redoing missions over and over cause I'm trash.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I crank it up when I get used to the controls. I'm invested in the story too so I'm not about that early struggle redoing missions over and over cause I'm trash.

for $60-70 you don’t have to explain shyt :mjlol:

matter of fact I’m gonna play it on easy and send some of these fake gaming elitist nikkas DMs with spoilers in the title :troll:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:hhh: @ people not automatically playing every game on the hardest level.
If elden ring had a difficulty level I wouldn't play that shyt on hard...I'll play a level under the hardest depending on the game...i did beat the first horizon on very hard and was working on ultra hard but stopped to play other games....either way ima nioh 1/2 10 degree blackbelt I got stripes in this shyt

Daps
This game has pretty much convinced me to hold off on elden ring. I highly doubt I’m gonna try to juggle both at once. I’m a sucker for new games though so we’ll see. I’d like to try and play through this game exclusively. The first one had me hooked like that. Sony single player exclusives have been the only games that grabbed my attention and had me playing one game at a time until I completed the entire story.
This is why Microsoft’s acquisitions won’t do much to reverse the balance of power in this industry. Sony’s first party output is just too good.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If very hard makes materials more scarce I’ll pass. If not I’m in. I’m not trying to hinder my upgrades.