Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If very hard makes materials more scarce I’ll pass. If not I’m in. I’m not trying to hinder my upgrades.

Supposedly, you can adjust difficulty settings down to that nature of still having the enemies be aggressive/more damaging, etc. while separating the scarcity of resources.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Don't remember it being a problem on my original playthrough, but I had a problem finding blaze on ultra hard.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This game has pretty much convinced me to hold off on elden ring. I highly doubt I’m gonna try to juggle both at once. I’m a sucker for new games though so we’ll see. I’d like to try and play through this game exclusively. The first one had me hooked like that. Sony single player exclusives have been the only games that grabbed my attention and had me playing one game at a time until I completed the entire story.

I'll wait till the summer for Elden Ring as well when the fam goes to SC for 8 weeks.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Copped 2 pairs of kontrol freaks because my old one's got worn out from nioh :banderas: once you use these you can't go back to using regular thumbsticks

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This game has pretty much convinced me to hold off on elden ring. I highly doubt I’m gonna try to juggle both at once. I’m a sucker for new games though so we’ll see. I’d like to try and play through this game exclusively. The first one had me hooked like that. Sony single player exclusives have been the only games that grabbed my attention and had me playing one game at a time until I completed the entire story.

I hear you. Tho I definitely still won't only play this game solely. Still Day-1ing Elden Ring, just like I've Day-1'd everything else I said I would this month. I'll still jump off and on them as I see fit. The whole storyline aspect being intriguing enough to not play other games...eh. Like, at surface value level, I get how some can feel that way. But in reality, just like most folks can watch a small handful of shows in tandem or watch a couple different movies or music albums back to back, so too can a few different games be played at once.

I do typically go with fairly different game types/genres tho to play multiple at once, so the control schemes don't get you mixed up as much. Like, a fighter, a fps, an open world game, a stealth game, a racer and platformer can easily be played in near tandem session (basically hopping between any of them within a week). I do it all the time as I usually have about 3-5 games in that level of rotation at once. As of lately, since so much piff been on the Horizon:steviej:, that number has been more like 6-8 games.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hear you. Tho I definitely still won't only play this game solely. Still Day-1ing Elden Ring, just like I've Day-1'd everything else I said I would this month. I'll still jump off and on them as I see fit. The whole storyline aspect being intriguing enough to not play other games...eh. Like, at surface value level, I get how some can feel that way. But in reality, just like most folks can watch a small handful of shows in tandem or watch a couple different movies or music albums back to back, so too can a few different games be played at once.

I do typically go with fairly different game types/genres tho to play multiple at once, so the control schemes don't get you mixed up as much. Like, a fighter, a fps, an open world game, a stealth game, a racer and platformer can easily be played in near tandem session (basically hopping between any of them within a week). I do it all the time as I usually have about 3-5 games in that level of rotation at once. As of lately, since so much piff been on the Horizon:steviej:, that number has been more like 6-8 games.

I’m pretty sure I’ll get more plays outta ER, so I can take my time with this one, but I know the closer next Friday gets, the more antsy I’ll be if I’m still tryna beat this :lolbron:

In general I avoid back to back open world games now, but From is different :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
image_horizon_forbidden_west-44163-4519_0143.jpg

image_horizon_forbidden_west-44163-4519_0142.jpg

image_horizon_forbidden_west-44163-4519_0025.jpg