Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

dave-chappelle.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Low key thats how it looks, if I didn’t see the snow in the background lol

Also you can tell they aren’t playing with details in this…you can see her kicking up sediment from the river floor when shes in the water. Thats the kind of shyt you could leave out as a developer and no one would even think about it.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I’m ngl I was halfway looking up how to cancel my preorder so I could go ahead and do the 5 :mjlol:
I was suppsoed to save money and just get the PS4 version.

But, there's no way to buy the PS4 version, digitally, on the PS store, unless you buy it from the store on your PC browser and download it on the console.

And didn't want to do all that just to save $10 and I just decided to buy the digital deluxe. Gorilla Games deserves it.

I did the same shyt. :mjlol:

I’m playing this shyt at 12 o’clock on the dot

Imma be at work like
iu

:mjpls:

Now, that I think about it...I kinda feel like I'm coming down with the 48 hours from now flu...
*cough* *cough*

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Can't wait for this. Yall going res or 60 fps? Been hearing a lot recommend resolution mode :patrice:. Just how much blurrier is performance mode?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was suppsoed to save money and just get the PS4 version.

But, there's no way to buy the PS4 version, digitally, on the PS store, unless you buy it from the store on your PC browser and download it on the console.

And didn't want to do all that just to save $10 and I just decided to buy the digital deluxe. Gorilla Games deserves it.

Imma be at work like
iu

:mjpls:

Now, that I think about it...I kinda feel like I'm coming down with the 48 hours from now flu...
*cough* *cough*

I copped off* the PS App

Last edited: