Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I hear you. Tho I definitely still won't only play this game solely. Still Day-1ing Elden Ring, just like I've Day-1'd everything else I said I would this month. I'll still jump off and on them as I see fit. The whole storyline aspect being intriguing enough to not play other games...eh. Like, at surface value level, I get how some can feel that way. But in reality, just like most folks can watch a small handful of shows in tandem or watch a couple different movies or music albums back to back, so too can a few different games be played at once.

I do typically go with fairly different game types/genres tho to play multiple at once, so the control schemes don't get you mixed up as much. Like, a fighter, a fps, an open world game, a stealth game, a racer and platformer can easily be played in near tandem session (basically hopping between any of them within a week). I do it all the time as I usually have about 3-5 games in that level of rotation at once. As of lately, since so much piff been on the Horizon:steviej:, that number has been more like 6-8 games.
I keep a rotation of games as well.
Horizon is special though.
Last of us 1 and 2, every metal gear solid, Ratchet and clank, the first horizon, final fantasy remake, are all games that come immediately to mind in terms of games that when I bought them I played them exclusively all the way through. They just hooked me to where it was the only game I wanted to come back to night after night. When a game like that isn’t out I rotate them.
Right now I’ve been on CyberPunk, Warzone, Ghost of Tsushima, and Mass Effect.
End of the day I might break down and pick up elden ring anyway depending if I pass by it on a shelf so it doesn’t really matter.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Decided to go back and finish the first game, no idea how to work the controls or what happened. Going to start fresh today and probably grab new game next week

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
image_horizon_forbidden_west-44163-4519_0143.jpg

image_horizon_forbidden_west-44163-4519_0142.jpg

image_horizon_forbidden_west-44163-4519_0025.jpg

what the fukk are these people trying to prove :what: