Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I bought this through the PS Store and was hoping to download before I get home tomorrow (I’m out of town on a work trip), but I forgot I don’t have my PS5 on rest mode:russ:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Almost forgot I didn't download this shyt...now I'm ready :blessed: I gotta order some thumbsticks too smh

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This game has pretty much convinced me to hold off on elden ring. I highly doubt I’m gonna try to juggle both at once. I’m a sucker for new games though so we’ll see. I’d like to try and play through this game exclusively. The first one had me hooked like that. Sony single player exclusives have been the only games that grabbed my attention and had me playing one game at a time until I completed the entire story.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This game has pretty much convinced me to hold off on elden ring. I highly doubt I’m gonna try to juggle both at once. I’m a sucker for new games though so we’ll see. I’d like to try and play through this game exclusively. The first one had me hooked like that. Sony single player exclusives have been the only games that grabbed my attention and had me playing one game at a time until I completed the entire story.

For me its sony and….Fromsoft :mjcry:

I’ll probably play horizon for as long as i can. Play the first day of elden ring and go back and finish horizon. If anything, I might have to push GT7 back. Triangle Strategy im gonna wait on

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Even the wildlife is on point in this game

FLuGKs8XwAIqg2X

FLuGJxiXIAMKBOy

FLuGKPnXEAE1kC6

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Another big review but i think its kinda redundant at this point.

Post detailing the Gyro. A lot of people were begging for this feature. Not sure if I’ll use it…:jbhmm:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.