Hoover Affiliate of One of Pop Smoke Killer Confirms He Got Killed In Shower + Adam22 Interviewing Kid That Just Got Released

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was there hoovers on stage?
There was actually. You can start with his damn label mate….. And if there wasn’t what would it matter? He’s a gang banger/member (pop smoke’s killer)

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh snap NY, what y'all finna do!?
That’s the thing…NY doesn’t care about this kinda stuff. Outside of the Knicks and Yankees it ain’t no “Ohh, it’s Us vs Them!!!! New York pride!!” shhit, 😂. That’s Cali shhit, that’s that gang/neighborhood mind. It has huge benefits…everyone moves as a Unit and a group…there’s power/fear in numbers. The downside to it shouldn’t even have to be mentioned..much more downside than benefit.

NY getting into some fake gang shhit now but it’s never been heavy like that, nigs is for self and their crews type shhit, drug dealer/different rackets type shhit, money motivated only. If a NY person said this about Cali, they would really take it personal and strap up or sumn, 😂

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
That’s the thing…NY doesn’t care about this kinda stuff. Outside of the Knicks and Yankees it ain’t no “Ohh, it’s Us vs Them!!!! New York pride!!” shhit, 😂. That’s Cali shhit, that’s that gang/neighborhood mind. It has huge benefits…everyone moves as a Unit and a group…there’s power/fear in numbers. The downside to it shouldn’t even have to be mentioned..much more downside than benefit.

NY getting into some fake gang shhit now but it’s never been heavy like that, nigs is for self and their crews type shhit, drug dealer/different rackets type shhit, money motivated only. If a NY person said this about Cali, they would really take it personal and strap up or sumn, 😂
Damn!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
I hope these same dudes saying he deserved it because of his lyrics keep that same energy for Nipsey and other rappers who rapped about street stuff that got murdered.

Point out where anybody in this thread said he deserved it??? Furthermore, Nipsey brought about his own death by engaging in gang politics.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I say it every time I for the life of me don't get why these out of town rappers even visit LA/Cali

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
What? This wasn’t a hit. These dudes saw Pop post his address on IG and went to rob him that same night.
Bruhhh....pop ran off with some Armanians Royce. Had it shipped to NY.

They put a bag on him with some guys in NY. Who then turned round and delegated ot to some Cali shot callers, who then paid some jits to do it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I say it every time I for the life of me don't get why these out of town rappers even visit LA/Cali
:what: they literally have to at some point

music business is typically handled in LA or NYC, the execs are there, and most of the people you collab with are gonna be around these areas too

you'll miss out on alot if you never touch down in these places working in the industry

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
NY nikkas must be getting soft…

They need to send a message to any outsiders.

We lost Biggie to LA and now Pop Smoke to a LA what’s worst is you got cats like this gloating about it.

NY better handle that(In my Biggie voice)

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
NY nikkas must be getting soft…

They need to send a message to any outsiders.

We lost Biggie to LA and now Pop Smoke to a LA what’s worst is you got cats like this gloating about it.

NY better handle that(In my Biggie voice)
It was a NY nikka that ok'd it.

Suite full of NY nikkas and the assailant walk in while crew in the house and girl in the bed, walk to the bathroom while Pop in the shower, and boom him.