Hoover Affiliate of One of Pop Smoke Killer Confirms He Got Killed In Shower + Adam22 Interviewing Kid That Just Got Released

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
These LA dudes are running around murdering innocent Black men while they let this scumbag Adam22 run around Cali and make money off that bullshyt.:snoop:
Pop was a street nikka and went out like one

i get it yall like the music but the martyr shyt after death is straight up bizzare, yall enjoyed reciting his lyrics about doing dirt to nikkas, where were these feelings then? We all knew he was who he said he was on those records.

i don't even like talking like that but something's gotta give with the hypocrisy man, if the only difference is rhyming ability then i see why all these nikkas wanna rap, yall give out hall passes if someone's good enough

agree with you about Adam22 but at this point these nikkas know exactly what they doing when they go up there, they just don't care, if he wasn't there they'd go to vlad or some other wild show

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
We as a community should have standards :camby:
Those gang members got so much smoke for other black people but let these white culture vultures run around. :mjpls:

Black gangs vs other Black gangs and Black civilians: :demonic:
Black gangs vs Mexicans: :sadcam:
Black gangs vs Aryans: :lupe:

Black gangs vs police/White Supremacy: :mjcry:

Thoughts?

Black gangs are a prime example of LOST NIKKAS

To survive slavery and go against your OWN race over colors and blocks you don’t even own with the ENEMY RIGHT THERE.

Cowards too scared to take it up with White Supremacy,
but will have all the smoke for fellow Black ppl.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/twitter-la-gang-culture-the-corniest-shyt-eva-especially-black-gangs-get-bullied-slapped-around-by-mexicans-aryans-never-have-smoke-for-them.1040454/#post-53107474

:sas2::sas2::sas2:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hate LA nikkas have for NY is disgusting… dudes are straight obsessed
For real. It’s not reciprocated at all, it’s a one way thing for the most part. I understand Cali is super territorial and “us vs them” with everything, probably due to gang/neighborhood culture out there…but it’s ridiculous, nobody over here was really on that.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Pop was a street nikka and went out like one

i get it yall like the music but the martyr shyt after death is straight up bizzare, yall enjoyed reciting his lyrics about doing dirt to nikkas, where were these feelings then? We all knew he was who he said he was on those records.

i don't even like talking like that but something's gotta give with the hypocrisy man, if the only difference is rhyming ability then i see why all these nikkas wanna rap, yall give out hall passes if someone's good enough

agree with you about Adam22 but at this point these nikkas know exactly what they doing when they go up there, they just don't care, if he wasn't there they'd go to vlad or some other wild show

exactly

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those gang members got so much smoke for other black people but let these white culture vultures run around. :mjpls:

Gang members are c00ns. It makes perfect sense

Not one of them would dare touch Adam. Those c00ns tones even change when speaking to him and their gangster friends

Despicable negros