Hoover Affiliate of One of Pop Smoke Killer Confirms He Got Killed In Shower + Adam22 Interviewing Kid That Just Got Released

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You won't get a logical explanation to this. AT ALL.
Cuz these nikkas don't stand for nothing and refuse to keep it a buck.

Dude on on video completely ragdolling his opps, easily shootable offenses, and was rapping about doing the shyt :mjlol: the second karma comes back to him he's some kind of saint now, solely because he can rap.

If he didn't like y'all he would try to beat shyt down your legs and rob you, same goes for all these other gang rappers, they really don't deserve the sympathy nor do they want it

Blessed Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
😤THAT fukkING 90S EAST/COAST WEST COAST DEMONIC ENERGY!

Thats what I'm talkin bout, you go boawyyyy. Bomb on yawkers that got bigger fish to fry like battling gentrification and bullshyt charges.

Continue that impossible cycle of black death that'll make a KKK member go :huhldup:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You won't get a logical explanation to this. AT ALL.
He was a famous celebrity who was on his way to superstardom who died like a rapper/any young black man with a lot of money visiting California…murdered by broke, ashy, jealous dirty gangbangers looking for a come up by any means.

That wasn’t a street death…not that that would have made it just or better somehow…that was a desperation demise brought on by poor angry psychopaths. A random crackhead passing by a beautiful neighborhood with a gun could have did the same to a random civilian. Them maniacs out there did the same to an elderly black woman, I can’t remember her name but she had the famous husband.

Nigs are insane and should be in asylums/prison, that ain’t street dealings.

Last edited:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Yeah let's give the CAC whom is profiting off this a pass for bringing this idiot on his platform to incite coastal gang wars between East and West. :comeon:

Yea because im sure if Adam chose not to have him on… the killer and pop smokes family/friends would be unified and celebrating next Christmas together

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was a famous celebrity who was on his way to superstardom who died like a rapper/any young black man with a lot of money visiting California…murdered by broke, ashy, jealous dirty gangbangers looking for a come up by any means.

That wasn’t a street death…not that that would have made it just or better somehow…that was a desperation demise brought on by poor angry psychopaths. A random crackhead passing by a beautiful neighborhood with a gun could have did the same to a random civilian. Them maniacs out there did the same to an old woman, I can’t remember her name but she had the famous husband…they might have killed him too, I don’t remember.

Nigs are insane and should be in asylums/prison, that ain’t street dealings.
Exactly. He didn't know those guys at all. He was a victim of a crime.

I hope these same dudes saying he deserved it because of his lyrics keep that same energy for Nipsey and other rappers who rapped about street stuff that got murdered.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Cuz these nikkas don't stand for nothing and refuse to keep it a buck.

Dude on on video completely ragdolling his opps, easily shootable offenses, and was rapping about doing the shyt :mjlol: the second karma comes back to him he's some kind of saint now, solely because he can rap.

If he didn't like y'all he would try to beat shyt down your legs and rob you, same goes for all these other gang rappers, they really don't deserve the sympathy nor do they want it
Same shyt with Nip but nobody wants to talk about it

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hope these same dudes saying he deserved it because of his lyrics keep that same energy for Nipsey and other rappers who rapped about street stuff that got murdered.
For real. Choirboy or not, nothing about him being street or whatever played into him being the victim of a robbery/murder committed by insane broke people.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

nikka he actually lived that life and committed crimes himself on video

Now it's all just lyrics :dead: I didn't say Pop did anything to these particular people to cause some get back, but I AM saying he's on camera running down on people and celebrating that lifestyle, now because it happens to him we supposed to cry?

And yes Nipsey was an active gang member he wasn't above getting a raw deal either, you nikkas are delusional thinking making music absolves everything about someone's lifestyle, it's really sad y'all pick and choose who's allowed to be above the street life, meanwhile if any of them did some shyt to non famous people y'all don't give a shyt

Every last one of these brothers took a risk, shyt happens, everyone wants to hang around wolves then y'all act surprised when they get bit :yeshrug: I'd say the same about Takeoff too if you wanna keep running down the list

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Same shyt with Nip but nobody wants to talk about it
You see it :mjlol: fukking rap nerds in here acting like these dudes weren't street guys themselves, Nipsey is on record saying in order to be around his people they also have to feel like he'd kill them if he had to, he was a savage himself

But nah let's just ignore all that because someone else got the drop on him, maaaaaan :dead:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
We was just hype these type nikkas was on stage lol. This is who gang members are.
They really believe these rappers are innocent bystanders and absolutely no karma comes back their way

fukking DIDDY blowing up people's cars and hanging DC midgets off of balconies :dead:

Rich Homie Quan putting 25k bags on nikkas heads for murder :dead:

But nah all these rappers are innocent because they made a bop :laff: these dudes play street games all the time idk why people ignore it selectively

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
nikka he actually lived that life and committed crimes himself on video

Now it's all just lyrics :dead: I didn't say Pop did anything to these particular people to cause some get back, but I AM saying he's on camera running down on people and celebrating that lifestyle, now because it happens to him we supposed to cry?

And yes Nipsey was an active gang member he wasn't above getting a raw deal either, you nikkas are delusional thinking making music absolves everything about someone's lifestyle, it's really sad y'all pick and choose who's allowed to be above the street life, meanwhile if any of them did some shyt to non famous people y'all don't give a shyt

Every last one of these brothers took a risk, shyt happens, everyone wants to hang around wolves then y'all act surprised when they get bit :yeshrug: I'd say the same about Takeoff too if you wanna keep running down the list

Shut yo fakkit ass up...Takeoff wasn't no gangsta he was a rapper that got shot for being around bullshyt. Why u even on this post bytch ass nikka