Hoover Affiliate of One of Pop Smoke Killer Confirms He Got Killed In Shower + Adam22 Interviewing Kid That Just Got Released

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
first page is focusing on Adam but everyone is ignoring the clowns responsible for it all

The "community" in a nutshell

also never mind how these folks are easily let out of jail/prison...
the girl that setup Pop is the same one that setup Yung Berg...
but she's free as a bird

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
LA gang members are the biggest c00ns in the criminal world, it's been known.
It might be cause it's the only city where black criminals still regularly get punked by another minority group's criminals :yeshrug:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Passive stupid piece of shyt

He went to the no jumper store looking for Adam asking to get paid and about a future interview

Adam doesn’t even have to reach out to these low life’s…they go to him

And it’s probably the same for vlad

Why are you so worried about their interviews..they aren’t forcing them

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pop was a street nikka and went out like one

i get it yall like the music but the martyr shyt after death is straight up bizzare, yall enjoyed reciting his lyrics about doing dirt to nikkas, where were these feelings then? We all knew he was who he said he was on those records.

i don't even like talking like that but something's gotta give with the hypocrisy man, if the only difference is rhyming ability then i see why all these nikkas wanna rap, yall give out hall passes if someone's good enough

agree with you about Adam22 but at this point these nikkas know exactly what they doing when they go up there, they just don't care, if he wasn't there they'd go to vlad or some other wild show
:why:
He didn’t die over some street shyt with people he had beef with. Pop Smoke was a victim of a crime.

Dude went to LA from the other side of the country to do business and got murdered by a group of people that were stalking him. Wtf does that have to do with his lyrics?:why: