Hoover Affiliate of One of Pop Smoke Killer Confirms He Got Killed In Shower + Adam22 Interviewing Kid That Just Got Released

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
boy will have a short life

was better off taking the witness protection program and going away quietly.

Now people are gonna want to make an example out of him
All it takes is one random no name nikka from New York to hang out in LA for a few months to get the drop, but he'd probably have to be suicidal cuz getting out afterwards would be :whew:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
like i said oil vs water

the gang.banger vs. the gangster

the west is still that desperado gunslinger spirit

the east is the spirit of industry the hustler the businessman

elements of both travel from coast to coast but the core nature stays the same

even in our cultural representation you see out west their biggest artist stay closer to the dirt very feudal tribal lord type shyte

out east nikkas transition at a much higher rate to the boardroom & big business it's a closer connection a easier transition for the east coast street mentality to go legit

approaching the same environment nikkas worldwide deal with in two very different ways

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

Boss City
The other side of the city has been ignored
I was surprised to hear Harry O say it
i acknowledged that

you have get money nikkas out west

you have gunslingers out east

but the dominant archetype & culture is what it is

harry o doesn't get deified in the death.row mythology they love suge

that's a pretty easy example suge/death.row puff/bad.boy

navigating the same spaces from two different sides of the map two different cultural upbringings

on one side goons are more celebrated on the other it's more aspiration to become a boss

one side deals with the problem of your leaders having a taste for blood & crashing out

one side deals with the problem of basically every soldier having aspirations to be a mastermind & all the crosses that come with trying to get over

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't with ya'll. Ya'll are so damn hard headed. The dumbass Rolls Royce conspiracy got debunked years ago.:dead:
The kid just came out and admitted they went to just rob the place. They didn't think anyone was going to be home and when they ran into Pop Smoke too much started going on and they ended up shooting him.
Ya'll are trying to romanticize this shyt into some mob boss type dude putting a hit on Pop Smoke. No, it was some dumbass kids that turned a home invasion into a murder.:snoop::dead:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
There goes the neighborhood smdh.