Honorable Minister Tariq Spitting Tonight

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Bro I don’t think you expect a serious response after making a statement like that. The great 96blue should be looking at Marcus Garvey funny...:russ:
Why wouldn't I?

His own people didn't even believe in his rhetoric, why did we?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

You have never posted a Khalid quote on this forum in your entire posting history but now you want to post up that. You have never mentioned him to know his ideologies.

The fuk??
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

please post up a Khalid reference or mention, quote that you have talked about more than once in this forum and I will retract. I barely see you in any The Root threads quoting any black leaders so I’ll wait.
:jbhmm:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bro I don’t think you expect a serious response after making a statement like that. The great 96blue should be looking at Marcus Garvey funny...:russ:

The year is 1920, we decide it's time to go to Africa. Ok, I have a few questions for that.

1. What part of Africa do we go to?

2. How are we going to work w/ any of the African countries, when none of us know we coming nor gave us the green light to come?

3. How are we realistically going to build up "Africa", when it's still under European rule and none of the natives want us there? Are we supposed to build it up w/o the assistance of the natives?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
WTF?

:mjlol:

I'm done.
Lmaoffff. We need to start having these discussions over in The Root subforum. NonAA haters and trolls gonna troll. Just tag everybody

that fukkin guy said Chinese and the other one quoting nwa lyrics - real intelligence leaves the room when they run out of strawman arguments.

Last edited:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Why wouldn't I?

His own people didn't even believe in his rhetoric, why did we?

Ideologies... I don’t always agree with a lot of what my elders, scholars say, but I respect and admire them always for looking out for their peoples and risking their lives for this sole purpose.

It’s easy to make comments in 2020 on a message board, Garvey is revered for a reason, ok so his own people rejected his opinions? Historically according to the book they did the same with Moses and Jesus, every black man who has a revolutionary spirit will face some type of opposition from people he calls his own, just the way it is.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're forgetting that those same ADOS who migrated to the West/North challenged/still challenging WS, foreign nikkas as a collective aren't doing that.

I can point to a gang of black immigrant advocacy groups in America, and most if not all of them aren't challenging WS, I can point to ADOS in the last 10 years in the North/Western cities that are/have challenged ws.

Who gives a shyt? 99.9999% of people are not activists.

Live and let live. As long as people are not actively trying to hurt you or stop your money, why do you care what they do? Better yet, besides listening to King Flex and posting on the Coli, what are yo doing to "challenge WS"(whatever this means)?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok, and most of the other movements ADOS were apart of were centered on fighting in America.

That's like Luis Fonsi(Despacito) bragging to Beyonce on how he had one of the most successful singles ever, yet didn't have any other hits after that. Yeah there was this one hot moment(UNIA being huge), but the rest of the movements were centered on us fighting in our land.
I think you misunderstand the size of the UNIA and the length of time in which it was viable. It was a collection of millions of Black people worldwide and had plans with enough teeth that the US used its Black stooges in the Liberian government to block access by UNIA members. It also was in existence for a few decades.

I'm not claiming that is the end-all-be-all of Black liberation in the US - not by any stretch of the imagination am I claiming that. But I am saying that pretending as if migration and immigration is an idea only for other members of the African diaspora is ahistorical and foolish.

African-Americans were used by the U.S. government to colonize Liberia and we're largely a part of their being such a broken country to this day :francis:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Not only that post slavery (and pre ending of slavery) black Americans left the country and moved to places in the Caribbean like hati and cuba (even moving to canada). You have some black cubans who can trace their ancestry back to florida and Pennsylvania. Where former slaves left the US post slavery for a better life.

Exactly. Plenty of black americans fled america to canada, mexico, haiti, and africa. So i guess all those people are cowards as well. SMH

Tariq is scum and needs his ass whipped.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Point me to a time in history where every black person on Earth was equals.

The only reason cacs was able to do the damage they did is because WE’VE ALWAYS BEEFED WITH AND OPPRESSED EACH OTHER.

Since the beginning of time.

All they had to do was come in with their sneaky, bytchmade ways (that a lot of you colonial negroes have adopted), fan flames and play both sides.

:mjlol:

You don't need cacs to fan the flames of hate when you have King Flex.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The largest Black organization in history was the UNIA - centered around Black Americans leaving the US and Canada en masse and attempting to colonize an area of Africa.
I don't think most posters on this forum have a grasp of their rather recent history.

Leaving countries and coming to the US is, in many ways, easier than the other way around - particularly when the US has a hand in your home country's colonization.
This is the problem. Black people especially dont know their history, so charlatans like Tariq can manipulate and confuse them.

When you call it out, nothing but emotional bullshyt responses devoid of truth. Sad and pathetic

Budda

Superstar
Daps
The year is 1920, we decide it's time to go to Africa. Ok, I have a few questions for that.

1. What part of Africa do we go to?

2. How are we going to work w/ any of the African countries, when none of us know we coming nor gave us the green light to come?

3. How are we realistically going to build up "Africa", when it's still under European rule and none of the natives want us there? Are we supposed to build it up w/o the assistance of the natives?

1. Ghana? I wouldn’t be too sure.

3... Good question, the same you would build Black America, which is ‘under’ white American rule.

I’m not I’m 1920 so it’s hard to know, and in the end for whatever reason Garvey’s plan didn’t materialise. I don’t revere the man for the ‘black star line’ only take that away from him, and he Is still an incredibly great man, it doesn’t mean I can’t question or have to agree with every single ideology or plan, you can even critique as such, but I won’t hear anyone who tries to imply he isn’t an incredible black man, ‘look at him funny’ that’s funny in itself, what has any black person done on this site, anything comparable to that man, have some respect.