Honorable Minister Tariq Spitting Tonight

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You dumb c00n smh. We didnt move to another country that we had nothing to do with. Every inch of this usa is ours too:stopitslime: we built this shyt we can go wherever the fuv we want. We even made it possible for immigrants like you to come here:pacspit:
So in your simple mind if you flee within the country you arent a c00n, but if you cross a border (created by white people) you are a c00n.:mjlol:

SHUT THE fukk UP YOU SIMPLE RETARDED fukkBOY.

YOU MOM SHOULD HAVE ABORTED YOU

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Who gives a shyt? 99.9999% of people are not activists.

Live and let live. As long as people are not actively trying to hurt you or stop your money, why do you care what they do? Better yet, besides listening to King Flex and posting on the Coli, what are yo doing to "challenge WS"(whatever this means)?

Spoken like a true foreign nikka :mjlol:

That explains why brain drain is real in Africa. "fukk the rest of these neegas, Im going to USA; Canada, UK, etc" :russ:

That's the difference between us and y'all, we have a collective mindset and have a tract record of pushing for collective uplift. Y'all nikkas don't give a fukk about ppl in your own country, much less other blacks. :dead:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Leaving your home land doesn’t make you less of a people’s either,the Chinese are about to monopolise the whole world partly based around this concept, as are Indians, there’s an incredible amount of smoke on here for solely black immigrants.

But moving about is the way of the world, since it’s inception, some of you please go read some books.

No it doesn't bro. But leaving your homeland & then shytting on AA's that paved the way for Black immigrants to come here & be successful is some c00n shyt. That's the point Tariq is making which is one of the few things I agree with him on

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What lol?

They ‘flee’ their countries in large numbers to the point you can find them in every corner of the world.
Don’t quote me with your stupidity - that shyt seems to be contagious collective ignorance from your NonAA faction on this thread. I’m too smart to even acknowledge your lack of intellectual depth with that dumbass false equivalence of a question. Noted for future reference though.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Exactly. Plenty of black americans fled america to canada, mexico, haiti, and africa. So i guess all those people are cowards as well. SMH

Tariq is scum and needs his ass whipped.

Define plenty :jbhmm:

Around the time of the Civil War, there were roughly 2mil of us enslaved. What portion of that population went to Canada; Mexico, Haiti, and Africa? :jbhmm:

Was it half of our 1860's pop(1 mil), which "plenty" would suggest, or was it more like 2%(40k) which doesn't mean "plenty"? :jbhmm:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoken like a true foreign nikka :mjlol:

That explains why brain drain is real in Africa. "fukk the rest of these neegas, Im going to USA; Canada, UK, etc" :russ:

That's the difference between us and y'all, we have a collective mindset and have a tract record of pushing for collective uplift. Y'all nikkas don't give a fukk about ppl in your own country, much less other blacks. :dead:

I'm living my life like 99.9% of ALL people. I take care of myself so not to be a burden, help out my family here and back home, pay a lot of taxes, vote and give to charities and groups that share my interests when I can.

Besides riding King Flex dikk, what are you doing personally to "challenge WS"(whatever that means)?

Budda

Superstar
Daps
No it doesn't bro. But leaving your homeland & then shytting on AA's that paved the way for Black immigrants to come here & be successful is some c00n shyt. That's the point Tariq is making which is one of the few things I agree with him on

I agree.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Define plenty :jbhmm:

Around the time of the Civil War, there were roughly 2mil of us enslaved. What portion of that population went to Canada; Mexico, Haiti, and Africa? :jbhmm:

Was it half of our 1860's pop(1 mil), which "plenty" would suggest, or was it more like 2%(40k) which doesn't mean "plenty"? :jbhmm:
Doesnt matter the number. Even if 10% left, according to Tariq those people are cowards and shouldnt be respected. Despite many of them being war heroes, insurrectionists, and far braver individuals that that youtube mackdaddy fukkboy.

Again, Tariq is a fukking idiot

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Don’t quote me with your stupidity - that shyt seems to be contagious collective ignorance from your NonAA faction on this thread. I’m too smart to even acknowledge your lack of intellectual depth with that dumbass false equivalence of a question. Noted for future reference though.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Nice deflection, you can’t answer the question so deflect, I ain’t disrespecting you or anything, just a conversation, if you can’t answer it then say, or I would answer it for you.

Chinese are not cowards for fleeing China, in fact they have some of the greatest most powerful civilisations in human history, if anything geopolitically they are so powerful because they have their groups building and making moves in every corner of the world, including America, there is a Chinatown in every city for that reason.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm living my life like 99.9% of ALL people. I take care of myself so not to be a burden, help out my family here and back home, pay a lot of taxes, vote and give to charities and groups that share my interests when I can.

Besides riding King Flex dikk, what are you doing personally to "challenge WS"(whatever that means)?

I'm pushing local politicians on reparations, I stopped an Asian wannabe ws from harming a sista in Koreatown, I intervened a ws from trying to get race soldiers to harm some kids in the Upper East Side.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Doesnt matter the number. Even if 10% left, according to Tariq those people are cowards and shouldnt be respected. Despite many of them being war heroes, insurrectionists, and far braver individuals that that youtube mackdaddy fukkboy.

Again, Tariq is a fukking idiot

1. Not even 10% of us left.

2. You saying the numbers don't matter, basically means you don't know what portion of us left, and you was straight bs'ing on saying "plenty" of us left. :mjlol:

Thanks for playing nikka :dead:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Ideologies... I don’t always agree with a lot of what my elders, scholars say, but I respect and admire them always for looking out for their peoples and risking their lives for this sole purpose.

It’s easy to make comments in 2020 on a message board, Garvey is revered for a reason, ok so his own people rejected his opinions? Historically according to the book they did the same with Moses and Jesus, every black man who has a revolutionary spirit will face some type of opposition from people he calls his own, just the way it is.
You comparing Marcus Garvey to Jesus?

Anyway, you got some people saying that Marcus Garvey have us our whole identity, and talking about how he created the RBG flag like we weren't on that Pan-African shyt before he even got here.

If Jamaicans didn't even believe in "we all Black" why should we have?

:ohhh:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
You comparing Marcus Garvey to Jesus?

Anyway, you got some people saying that Marcus Garvey have us our whole identity, and talking about how he created the RBG flag like we weren't on that Pan-African shyt before he even got here.

If Jamaicans didn't even believe in "we all Black" why should we have?

:ohhh:

Hmm context, even though Rastas see Marcus as a Moses type figure. I, giving you an example of a Black revolutionary, which according to the book Jesus was, having opposition from his own people, same thing with Moses, this ain’t a spooky fairy tale, this is a timeline of our history, and what has occurred..

And it’s not anyways, you can’t say people should be looking at Marcus Garvey funny, like he is some agent, you need to know how to words things, and have respect for those elders who came and risked their lives for the betterment of their people.

Maybe back then, not the case now, or you wouldn’t have world famous movements like Rastafarianism.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nice deflection, you can’t answer the question so deflect, I ain’t disrespecting you or anything, just a conversation, if you can’t answer it then say, or I would answer it for you.

Chinese are not cowards for fleeing China, in fact they have some of the greatest most powerful civilisations in human history, if anything geopolitically they are so powerful because they have their groups building and making moves in every corner of the world, including America, there is a Chinatown in every city for that reason.
Dude get the fuk from out my mentions with this dumb shyt.

An alleged black poster not from the US who named himself Budda talking about Asian “supremacy”
:francis::mjlol: