Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
i never heard of this term until recently and mainly from Tariq Nasheed?

It’s not merely a term but a concept of AA unification.

Malcolm X announced the establishment of the OAAU at a public meeting in New York'sAudubon Ballroom on June 28, 1964. He had written the group's charter with John Henrik Clarke, Albert Cleage, Jesse Gray, and Gloria Richardson, among others.

Organization of Afro-American Unity
The Organization of Afro-American Unity(OAAU) was a Pan-Africanist organization founded by Malcolm X in 1964. The OAAU was modeled on the Organisation of African Unity, which had impressed Malcolm X during his visit to Africa in April and May 1964. The purpose of the OAAU was to fight for the human rights of African Americans and promote cooperation among Africans and people of African descent in the Americas.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh you mean they fled to a place where they could safely build organizations without fear of terrorist groups killing them without repercussion unlike the apartheid south? Wow. It's almost like fleeing from danger and oppression makes one lucky and smart and not a coward.

How is that any different from Haitians who fled to get away from the brutal repression of Papa Doc or Somalians fleeing from war lords?

It's like when Snoop told Eazy, "When you diss Dre, you diss yourself".

the fuk??
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
So what is the end goal of this whole FBA/ADOS vs Other blacks nonsense?

There is no end goal. nikkas just need to attack other black people to make themselves feel better. I can't remember who it was, but somebody said some folks among us been oppressed for so long it's like they just can't wait to oppress somebody else.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Breh, I scream that shyt to anybody that want to hear it.

Yeah Iverson, Vick, LT, Bruce Smith, Clipse, Pharrell, Timbaland, Missy, etc etc is all cool and I’m proud of all them.

But when I found out the GODS was both from her (Noble Drew Ali from right out Young’s Park), that’s when I became a proud Virginian.

Don’t get no better than that in my book.
plenty of the GREATS CAME FROM THE SOUTH ..
bless.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
It’s not merely a term but a concept of AA unification.

Malcolm X announced the establishment of the OAAU at a public meeting in New York'sAudubon Ballroom on June 28, 1964. He had written the group's charter with John Henrik Clarke, Albert Cleage, Jesse Gray, and Gloria Richardson, among others.

Organization of Afro-American Unity
The Organization of Afro-American Unity(OAAU) was a Pan-Africanist organization founded by Malcolm X in 1964. The OAAU was modeled on the Organisation of African Unity, which had impressed Malcolm X during his visit to Africa in April and May 1964. The purpose of the OAAU was to fight for the human rights of African Americans and promote cooperation among Africans and people of African descent in the Americas.
i know about this, i wasn't unaware of the concept.,.but just the FBA term. I was merly asking asimple question not a deep break down.
I read my Malcolm X BOOK in the 80's and 90's..
i was around the moors and NOI and God's.
I was always standing on my square!

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Shut the fukk up and answer the question coward. Why aren't you so called FBA using this logic to insult AAs that fleed racial violence in the south during the late 1800s and early 1900s? Or are the insults only for immigrants?
No my Ancestors weren't cowards, you can't compare fleeing a whole country to moving around that same country.

FOH.
:camby:

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Because some of us aren’t finding success here. If you can go elsewhere as an immigrant and be afforded opportunities at advancement, why not take it and bring it back to the US? “Staying here to fight” by doing what? Not voting?

I get the whole “we built this, it’s ours”, but the strategy to so-called take it over doesn’t seem feasible.

It's not feasible and will never happen.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Oh you mean they fled to a place where they could safely build organizations without fear of terrorist groups killing them without repercussion unlike the apartheid south? Wow. It's almost like fleeing from danger and oppression makes one lucky and smart and not a coward.

How is that any different from Haitians who fled to get away from the brutal repression of Papa Doc or Somalians fleeing from war lords?

It's like when Snoop told Eazy, "When you diss Dre, you diss yourself".

You're forgetting that those same ADOS who migrated to the West/North challenged/still challenging WS, foreign nikkas as a collective aren't doing that.

I can point to a gang of black immigrant advocacy groups in America, and most if not all of them aren't challenging WS, I can point to ADOS in the last 10 years in the North/Western cities that are/have challenged ws.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
There is no end goal. nikkas just need to attack other black people to make themselves feel better. I can't remember who it was, but somebody said some folks among us been oppressed for so long it's like they just can't wait to oppress somebody else.

Point me to a time in history where every black person on Earth was equals.

The only reason cacs was able to do the damage they did is because WE’VE ALWAYS BEEFED WITH AND OPPRESSED EACH OTHER.

Since the beginning of time.

All they had to do was come in with their sneaky, bytchmade ways (that a lot of you colonial negroes have adopted), fan flames and play both sides.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
How viable is it to flee to another country for most ADOS? Marcus Garvey wanted to go back to Africa and he is the furthest thing from a coward.
Marcus Harvey left Jamaica because they weren't down with pan-Africanism, came to America because we accepted him with open arms, then tried to convince us to go to Africa.

How in the hell was that possible?

:mindblown:

I love being a Black American, but we should've looked at him sideways for that.

:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i know about this, i wasn't unaware of the concept.,.but just the FBA term. I was merly asking asimple question not a deep break down.
I read my Malcolm X BOOK in the 80's and 90's..
i was around the moors and NOI and God's.
I was always standing on my square!
Great! Then you should be able to discern the meaning based on your knowledge. You know the slogan. :therethere:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Marcus Harvey left Jamaica because they weren't down with pan-Africanism, came to America because we accepted him with open arms, then tried to convince us to go to Africa.

How in the hell was that possible?

:mindblown:

I love being a Black American, but we should've looked at him sideways for that.

:francis:

Bro I don’t think you expect a serious response after making a statement like that. The great 96blue should be looking at Marcus Garvey funny...:russ: