Honorable Minister Tariq Spitting Tonight

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Hmm context, even though Rastas see Marcus as a Moses type figure. I, giving you an example of a Black revolutionary, which according to the book Jesus was, having opposition from his own people, same thing with Moses, this ain’t a spooky fairy tale, this is a timeline of our history, and what has occurred..

And it’s not anyways, you can’t say people should be looking at Marcus Garvey funny, like he is some agent, you need to know how to words things, and have respect for those elders who came and risked their lives for the betterment of their people.

Maybe back then, not the case now, or you wouldn’t have world famous movements like Rastafarianism.
Sounds like he was an agent, honestly.

Again he FLED Jamaica because his people who share his lineage, culture, and history weren't fukking with his ideology, he then came to America to convince people who DON'T share his lineage, culture, or history to go to a place he nor them has ever been.

Daps
Doesnt matter the number. Even if 10% left, according to Tariq those people are cowards and shouldnt be respected. Despite many of them being war heroes, insurrectionists, and far braver individuals that that youtube mackdaddy fukkboy.

Again, Tariq is a fukking idiot

Less than 1 percent left nikka

Where yall fled ur country come to america and disrespect ados blacks and call us cowards

That the problem hip hop lives u disrespect us in our own country that why its contempt between us

If africans was respectful wouldnt be a issue

All your rights in this country because of us

U nikkas need to sit down

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Tariq got yall mentally ill nikkas going back and forth about blackness while he sits back like
full

Yall will scroll right by this post and keep going too :francis:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Gotta love how posters like @Budda like giving opinions on Black American issues but can’t control their own infighting-

Yep and this is a distinctly an Igbo problem, yourbas don't face the same problems.

Sigh.. Ok, let's not get into a Igbo vs. Yoruba debate, people are dying from all sides and the country needs to restructure or become separate nation states. January 11th, cannot come soon enough.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/if-...o-linguistic-federalism.600146/#post-27879997

:francis:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pushing local politicians on reparations, I stopped an Asian wannabe ws from harming a sista in Koreatown, I intervened a ws from trying to get race soldiers to harm some kids in the Upper East Side.

:mjlol:

This is pretty pathetic for someone shaming whole groups of people for not “fighting WS”.

Acting like youMalcolm X when at most, all you do is vote like the rest of us.

No wonder you kept talking about “we”. Unaccomplished people always trying to take credit for the accomplishments of others in their group.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Spoken like a true foreign nikka :mjlol:

That explains why brain drain is real in Africa. "fukk the rest of these neegas, Im going to USA; Canada, UK, etc" :russ:

That's the difference between us and y'all, we have a collective mindset and have a tract record of pushing for collective uplift. Y'all nikkas don't give a fukk about ppl in your own country, much less other blacks. :dead:
:mjlol: Tell yourself whatever makes you feel better, but it’s much simpler than that.

People of all races and national origins come to America because historically America has been a place of opportunities for themselves and their families that they feel they don’t have in their home countries.

You’re not in America because you want to uplift your people. You’re here because you came out of a p*ssy on American soil, and you’re doing well enough to not seek a better life somewhere else.

Last edited:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like he was an agent, honestly.
Again he FLED Jamaica because his people who share his lineage, culture, and history weren't fukking with his ideology, he then came to America to convince people who DON'T share his lineage, culture, or history to go to a place he nor them has ever been.

:ohhh:

I’m sure his lineage is West/Central African and he shared that same lineage with many displace Africans in the states, which is why he influenced a host of future black freedom fighters who were ADOS.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Are Chinese people cowards?

Nice deflection, you can’t answer the question so deflect, I ain’t disrespecting you or anything, just a conversation, if you can’t answer it then say, or I would answer it for you.

Chinese are not cowards for fleeing China, in fact they have some of the greatest most powerful civilisations in human history, if anything geopolitically they are so powerful because they have their groups building and making moves in every corner of the world, including America, there is a Chinatown in every city for that reason.

:jbhmm:
Chinese are racist and xenophobic you can be both, in fact it normally works hand in hand, like colonialism and imperialism.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps

I’m sure his lineage is West/Central African and he shared that same lineage with many displace Africans in the states, which is why he influenced a host of future black freedom fighters who were ADOS.
He influenced Black freedom fighters who were ADOS... but he was influenced by Black freedom fighters who were ADOS.

This is what I'm talking about, Marcus Garvey wasn't saying anything new besides the "back to Africa" bullshyt, that even his people knew was bullshyt.

Out of everyone in the diaspora, Jamaicans should've been on that "back to Africa" shyt just like us seeing as how we have more in common with each other than anybody in the diaspora.

It's cool, but i still say he was an agent.

:yeshrug:

And then you got certain people saying Marcus Garvey created our whole identity.

What do you think about that?

Last edited:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

I didn't know Garvey had ancestors who went through the Civil War and Great Betrayal. :ohhh:

I didnt know Garvey had ancestors who were forced to pick 70+ lbs of cotton a day :ohhh:

I didnt know Garvey had ancestors who were forced to walk hundreds of miles from MD/VA to MS; GA, SC, etc while in chains :ohhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: Tell yourself whatever makes you feel better, but it’s much simpler than that.

People of all races and national origins come to America because historically America has been a place of opportunities for themselves and their families that they feel they don’t have in their home countries.

You’re not in America because you want to uplift your people. You’re here because you came out of a p*ssy on American soil, and you’re doing well enough to not seek a better life somewhere else.

Those same people in this thread are telling us to move out of America though - why tf to y’all keep contradicting your own points. Goalposts moved like 5x in this thread just like was said in that video.
:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny:
This thread is based on AA upliftment but you all are the first ones in the thread calling this divisive. Why the f are you commenting on what you hate? Other than conflict instigation. Blaming a lineage for what your heritage didn’t do. That’s like AAs coming into African unification organizations asking why they are not inclusive. Gtfoh

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I didn't know Garvey had ancestors who went through the Civil War and Great Betrayal. :ohhh:

I didnt know Garvey had ancestors who were forced to pick 70+ lbs of cotton a day :ohhh:

I didnt know Garvey had ancestors who were forced to walk hundreds of miles from MD/VA to MS; GA, SC, etc while in chains :ohhh:
Thank you, Breh.

@Budda is reaching like a mufugga, right now.

I'm tired of mufuggas with this Garvey BS, like he was a god to us when he didn't have that same pull in his own country amongst his own people..

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin