Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
In this excerpt of “NonAA bytches are still mad and bytching about matters that don’t concern them because they lack the mental progression to make legitimate progress in their 95.5% Black populated homelands and hold their leadership accountable or else they wouldn’t be so insecure with their personal inferiority complexes and lack of verbal brevity due to the balance of power, that they were never granted in their individual lives of any purpose as ADOS, FBA continues to code up and unify as one voice of power .....”

In other news- to all FBA ADOS, I will start posting about OUR black leaders and various topics over in The Root as (my schedule permits) and I strongly suggest that you do the same because clearly TLR has been compromised by nonblacks and cac aligned foreign faggers flaggers on a mission to derail threads and dissolve topics of discussions for which they should not be privy to, since clearly that lack the nuance, understanding to be discerning and are never informative on our discussions; their only purpose is to post nword-ER insults(verbally and symbolic), tell us what we “can’t do or need to do better” and self promote to post up anti-AA racist ethnicist commentary. We can’t keep expecting different results seeing as there is someone or some ones; lighting the flame for them to interrupt and intrude. Let’s go into 2021 with a focused mindset. Ignore, prioritize and prosper. FBA, ADOS, B1.

Let’s see over the past week:
1. @Hiphoplives4eva was exposed for having an alt for the purpose of degrading black American posters, said alt @BlackStarLine is banned
2. @Mephistopheles (uses the N-word more than a confederate cac) Considering that he refers to himself as “biracial” - that cac dna couldn’t help but surface and does nothing but harass
3. @tuckdog got dog walked and is Off topic ranting for 24 hrs which he should be banned from the thread
4. Had any of the above been AA posters - well, we know what the deal would be (no further explanation needed)

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:gucci: That statement in no way relates to mine.

You went through fifteen logical leaps just to avoid responsibility for the community you're trying to force yourself on. Just like a 'runner.' :mjlol:
So what are you even talking about then? I asked were you mad at people for simply coming to America for a better life.

You answered YES in all caps followed by a bunch of ad hominem gibberish. Why exactly are you mad at people for coming to America for a better life?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Why exactly are you mad at people for coming to America for a better life?
:snoop: This nikka really slow.

Have your better life, but you have work to do to maintain it. If you haven't noticed, wp are steady trying to roll back any gains, thus, if you intend to enjoy america, you must maintain the anti racist infrastructure that allows you to thrive.

It's funny bc white immigrants have NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER with coming here and doing their part to maintain the infrastructure that puts them on top. :sas1:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
You hate Yardie people? :mjpls:

Sounds like you got issues with Jamaican posters....and before you jump to conclusions, check my history on supporting reparations for Black Americans. Divisiveness is too much, and it reads like random CAC posters doing they COINTELPRO impressions.

Nation of Islam would disagree with you.

I show nothing but love to all Blacks of the Diaspora that truly fukk with with me and my people. I fukk with you as a poster, but regarding this topic.....
:unimpressed:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:snoop: This nikka really slow.

Have your better life, but you have work to do to maintain it. If you haven't noticed, wp are steady trying to roll back any gains, thus, if you intend to enjoy america, you must maintain the anti racist infrastructure that allows you to thrive.

It's funny bc white immigrants have NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER with coming here and doing their part to maintain the infrastructure that puts them on top. :sas1:
I’m slow? You seem scatterbrained.

If I’m hearing you correctly, I think you’re saying the children of immigrants, particularly Black immigrants have an obligation to try and dismantle structural anti-Black racism here?

If so, guess what, I agree. Now are you still mad?

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
So making fun of poor black people a continent away who have never said or done anything to you or yours is what’s hot on the streets now?

Take that hating energy and focus it on improving your life and the lives of those around you and get off our dikk.

:mjlol:

This dude is mad as fukk. He doesn't get upset when we're called Akatas though. Notice how he knows that the meme is nothing but the truth, yet he's still in his feelings.
:pachaha:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude is mad as fukk. He doesn't get upset when we're called Akatas though. Notice how he knows that the meme is nothing but the truth, yet he's still in his feelings.
:pachaha:

Your little movement can't impact my life so what I gotta be mad about? I was concerned before the election that you may be gaining traction with the public, but the concern was not warranted.

You are a failed movement with a losing message. At this point, i'm just here for the amusement.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
That thing is retarded.

Which is why I can’t believe you dapped her.

Look at the start of our back and forth around page 4 and decide for yourself.
She decried what she termed as your "defeatist" mentality. No excuse for all this.