Honorable Minister Tariq Spitting Tonight

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
because we can do and will do... we are proud of our people not our governments. we make moves for our people. expats raised the profile of the continent
we don't bytch and complain about other Black people...

it's boring how many times this must be reiterated to you. educating you must be a chore...

COVID-19: Remittance Flows to Shrink 14% by 2021.

this why you big mad. we got us :whew:

turn all that anger, that ire, that energy and apply it to white supremacy not foreign nikkaz. your click been supposed to be doing something but you've spent the better part of 5 years on our collective dikks and your daddy Tariq uses us for theatrical drama level distractions for his crowd of peons. same way white poor crakkkas get entertained and sustained in their suffering by hating on Black all the while being stuck themselves. y'all in the same damn circus.

Let's not play games here nikka, we know damn well that remittance $ ain't for the betterment of the country, it's going straight to your families.

So you flee your country to come here, then like the leech you are, extract resources to send to your fam who are prolly the "white ppl" of your land? :jbhmm:

Once again, I can't relate :mjlit:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
She decried what she termed as your "defeatist" mentality. No excuse for all this.

Im a defeatist because I said the only reason I would leave this country is because I got sick of fighting for nikkas that ain’t ready to fight for real?

Then when I corrected him he said my bytches is bums, so I kindly told him I would gladly prove him wrong if he proved me wrong.

Cant get mad at the reaction.

@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC what’s good, Nick?

Where the degree, where’s lawyer proof, where’s the proof you’re a woman.

You been lying up here long enough.

Time for some straightening.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Im a defeatist because I said the only reason I would leave this country is because I got sick of fighting for nikkas that ain’t ready to fight for real?
:yeshrug: *I* didn't dap it.

I think it's unfair to demand that she risk her career and anonymity over a philosophical difference between (what appeared to be) friends.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
nikka? Yeah I’ve said that my whole life. I’m not a foreigner though.
:rudy: To Americans who been here since the 1700s you are. You got ancestors buried in this here soil?

Btw, it's disgusting you've said it, presumably irl, all your life, and nobody busted your head to the white meat. :stopitslime:

Where you grow up? :patrice:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
:yeshrug: *I* didn't dap it.

I think it's unfair to demand that she risk her career and anonymity over a philosophical difference between (what appeared to be) friends.

Believe me, I would never want anyone to lose their job, not even him.

Which is why I said he don’t have to post proof here, send it to a mod and if they verify cool.

Permaban me.

If not, permaban him.

It’s simple.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So people here are really mad at people just for relocating to America and minding their own business? :dwillhuh: Y’all are on some outright fascistic shyt.

My parents came here, moved to an all Black middle class area and raised 3 kids who all went to have fruitful lives and all married and made beautiful smart Black children with other Black people.

TLR like “Your parents should’ve stayed and fought oppression in their homeland!”

Nah...we not doing that :umad:

If minding your own business was the wave, then why are you in a thread trying to provide context regarding a situation where an immigrant got checked for NOT minding his own business? FBA circling the wagon costs you and yours nothing. Just remember that even while simply doing that, you're revealing that we're not "friends" fighting the same fight. People in South Carolina got up and turned their backs on Michael Bloomberg for what he did to black people in NEW YORK during his presidential run. If the greater good of the ENTIRE race here isn't a priority for those coming to eat off the fruits and opportunities provided by us, then "minding your own business" isn't as neutral of a position as you think it is. At least say, "Thank you."

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Believe me, I would never want anyone to lose their job, not even him.

Which is why I said he don’t have to post proof here, send it to a mod and if they verify cool.

Permaban me.

If not, permaban her.

It’s simple.
But why you calling her a man tho? That just shows you being petty. :francis:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:rudy: To Americans who been here since the 1700s you are. You got ancestors buried in this here soil?

Btw, it's disgusting you've said it, presumably irl, all your life, and nobody busted your head to the white meat. :stopitslime:

Where you grow up? :patrice:
This is where TLR crash lands into real life.

In TLR, I would get my head bust to the white meat for being mixed with foreign-born parents and saying nikka.

In real life, I’ve said it casually since elementary school and not once has anyone had an issue because it isn’t the internet nobody gives a fukk whether someone is ADOS or FBABTQ or whatever. When I was growing up, Black was Black even if you were mixed or your parents weren’t American.

I’m from Portsmouth, VA by the way. Google it.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
But why you calling her a man tho? That just shows you being petty. :francis:

I never said I was above being petty, sis. :yeshrug:

Sometimes you gotta let a muthafukka know they ain’t the only one that can get ignorant.

She talk crazy up here all day but when she get checked she starts deflecting.

All she had to say was “my bad, I misread your post and ignored the 50 before it.”

She didn’t because it wasn’t an accident.

A lot of these nikkas sit quiet, playing cool, waiting for you to fukk up so they can pounce on you.

Coward shyt.

I’m old school shorty, you know I peep that type shyt 100 miles away.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
This is where TLR crash lands into real life.

In TLR, I would get my head bust to the white meat for being mixed with foreign-born parents and saying nikka.

In real life, I’ve said it casually since elementary school and not once has anyone had an issue because nobody gives a fukk.

I’m from Portsmouth, VA by the way. Google it.

I ain’t know you was from P-Town :myman::salute:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
In TLR, I would get my head bust to the white meat for being mixed with foreign-born parents.

In real life, I’ve said it casually since elementary school and not once has anyone had an issue because nobody gives a fukk.
:comeon: Please stop with this hyperbole.

What elementary school did you go to? A lot of ados? :jbhmm:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Yeah Cavalier Manor and Churchland.

And you from out the Manor? :ehh:

I used to work at Waters about 10 years ago so I’m very familiar with the area.

Worked at Craddock and James Hurst too.

I drove all the way out that way to hit Country Favorites a couple months ago and saw it was closed.

Broke my heart.