Honorable Minister Tariq Spitting Tonight

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Same reason he’s in his homeland NOT thriving. There is only one enemy.
:mjlol: you really thought this was a witty retort huh?
ADOS are in the belly of the beast in a majority white country with mutiple obstacles

not the same thing with some of these nikkas who come from countries and r to disorganized and divided to get their stuff together.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:mjlol:

If you aren’t FBA just STFU and follow our lead. We will get tangibles for everyone if y’all immigrants would STFU and stop crying foul. Gotdamn. We got y’all asses here and been looking out for y’all since day one. The energy has never been reciprocal so now we saying SHUT THE fukk UP and mind your business.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: you really thought this was a witty retort huh?
ADOS are in the belly of the beast in a majority white country with mutiple obstacles

not the same thing with some of these nikkas who come from countries and r to disorganized and divided to get their stuff together.

You feel we, Well I guess y’all (since I was told I was FBA/ADOS) are organized and have stuff together?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You feel we, Well I guess y’all (since I was told I was FBA/ADOS) are organized and have stuff together?
so are you or are you not ADOS?
yes we are organized to a degree, thats why alot of these foreign nikkas are allowed here in the first place. Alot of these nikkas are disorganized in terms of identity, culture etc.

thats not the same with us, alot of the dysfunction is a result of being in a country where we are not the majority.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so are you or are you not ADOS?
yes we are organized to a degree, thats why alot of these foreign nikkas are allowed here in the first place. Alot of these nikkas are disorganized in terms of identity, culture etc.

thats not the same with us, alot of the dysfunction is a result of being in a country where we are not the majority.
By definition, yes, but I don’t subscribe to the terminology because I do feel it’s divisive and not sustainable. I think white supremacy is still the overarching enemy and it’s not advantageous to wage this war with “non ADOS/FBA”. Let’s say black immigrants didn’t take advantage of opportunities, we would still be having an issue. The anger is misplaced.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is going to end very badly based on the past hour - two hours worth of responses coming in from the “other” side - aLOT of hypocrisy and contradictions are about to get exposed. Don’t say I didn’t warn you - once the borders are crossed there is no going back
PessimisticNastyKronosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
By definition, yes, but I don’t subscribe to the terminology because I do feel it’s divisive and not sustainable. I think white supremacy is still the overarching enemy and it’s not advantageous to wage this war with “non ADOS/FBA”. Let’s say black immigrants didn’t take advantage of opportunities, we would still be having an issue. The anger is misplaced.
the world is in a state where that "WS is the only foe" thinking is gone. And i use "foe" not with harsh negative connotations but with the fact that people are putting their group first so they will do things even if it means jeopardizing others(like us)

everyone is out for their own. ADOS need to the same

even nonados groups dont even look out for each other.

Daps
the world is in a state where that "WS is the only foe" thinking is gone. And i use "foe" not with harsh negative connotations but with the fact that people are putting their group first so they will do things even if it means jeopardizing others(like us)

everyone is out for their own. ADOS need to the same

even nonados groups dont even look out for each other.

The major problem is that ADOS/FBA wants to unify with non-Ados, but many Non- ADOS want to be a trojan horse and use ADOS as a footstool to elevate themselves in White Inferiorist society instead of reforming it and replacing it with a system of justice

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We built the thing from the ground up for generations upon generations. Damn anchor baby gets a degree, a salary, and some white attention and have the nerve to gloat, "You can't relate" :mjlol:

Your mediocre idea of "success" is embarrassing and your disdain for the people who made it possible for your parents to be here justifies y'all getting checked.

No nikka, I mean the c00n politicians in charge fukking up your country. :mjlit:

So instead of getting those corrupt politicians out the paint(which is a minority), your fam(which is part of the everyday majority) takes a 15+hr flight to come here? :jbhmm:

My ethnic group(a minority) has a tract record of challenging WS(the majority). :mjlit:

Once again, I can't relate :mjlit:

:mjlol:

Anybody hating on black success at any level is just sad. Y’all just some miserable haters.

But it’s okay, 2020 elections just confirmed the impotence of your little online movement. 99% of AA don’t fukk with y’all cause normal people see through your hate filled campaign and reject it off GP.

You couldn’t even get Kamala Harris out the paint. Black solidarity won at the end of the day, so I’ll let y’all get back to your circle jerk of hate.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The major problem is that ADOS/FBA wants to unify with non-Ados, but many Non- ADOS want to be a trojan horse and use ADOS as a footstool to elevate themselves in White Inferiorist society instead of reforming it and replacing it with a system of justice
no, ados and FBA are not looking to unify unless people are willing to ally. other than that neither group is deperate for that.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yep. I've gotten various warning points for calling certified foreign c00n posters "Afri-kewns" and "Jamai-kewns", yet you can apparently run around using the "n-word" (-er) toward Black Americans with no problem. Says a lot, doesn't it?
:sas1:

You hate Yardie people? :mjpls:

Sounds like you got issues with Jamaican posters....and before you jump to conclusions, check my history on supporting reparations for Black Americans. Divisiveness is too much, and it reads like random CAC posters doing they COINTELPRO impressions.

Nation of Islam would disagree with you.

Last edited: