Honorable Minister Tariq Spitting Tonight

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Not at all. I just don't want you to set a precedent bc I would hate to have to self doxx just bc I had a dissenting opinion. :francis:

I’m not asking her to self doxx.

And we don’t even have dissenting opinions.

That’s the stupid part.

I ride just as hard for ADOS as anyone else.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I’m not asking her to self doxx.

And we don’t even have dissenting opinions.
You are and you do.

You're asking her to submit legal degrees and shyt. Come on, now. Even the most frontingest of fronters on this board don't have to provide all that.

You apparently have dissenting opinions on the future of ados, should they prove recalcitrant to our plans. It's an important discussion that needs to be had, without all this extra shyt.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
People dapping up actual Trump supporters for attacking a Black American of African descent. :gucci:

Tariq and company seriously got y'all to the point where you'll side with a Trump supporter over a Black man solely because the Black man has African roots.

:mindblown:

For such a proud Kenyan, why did you and your family leave your homeland? :jbhmm:

Why aren't you in Kenya? :jbhmm:
So your family had to flee Kenya, which is considered a 3rd world country and had to c00n and buck dance to get a visa to America, which Black Americans built....Your welcome:mjlol:

You should be more focused on how Kenya became a dumping gound for plastic waste from the US and getting reparations from the British Govt.

Kenya is not a dumping ground for US plastic

By David Whitehouse
Posted on Thursday, 19 November 2020 19:25

plastic.jpg

Environmental activists at the Uhuru Park's Freedom Corner in Nairobi, Kenya, September 25, 2020. REUTERS/Thomas Mukoya

The new administration of US president-elect Joe Biden must resist pressure from US oil and chemical companies to use Kenya as a dumping ground for plastic waste.

In April, the American Chemistry Council (ACC), members of which include Shell, Exxon, Total, DuPont and Dow, proposed investments in recycling in Kenya, provided that the recipient country accepts US plastic waste. Kenya would get about 500 million tonnes of plastic waste exports from the US per year.

Until January 2018, most of the world’s plastic waste was sent to China. Beijing decided that the environmental risks were not worth it and refused to continue. That led to plastic exports to Africa quadrupling in 2019.

But lack of infrastructure and rapid urbanisation mean Africa faces challenges just in managing its own solid waste.

via: Kenya is not a dumping ground for US plastic

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
In this excerpt of “NonAA bytches are still mad and bytching about matters that don’t concern them because they lack the mental progression to make legitimate progress in their 95.5% Black populated homelands and hold their leadership accountable or else they wouldn’t be so insecure with their personal inferiority complexes and lack of verbal brevity

The degree of ignorance in this rant is insane. Like this is pure 100% White Supremacist talking points and we cool with Coli posters saying it?

1. Insults the mental capacity of Black folk whose ancestors are from Africa
2. Blames random Black Africans for problems in their home countries that they don't have remotely the power to influence
3. Assumes that just because Africa is majority Black, that the problems there are all the fault of random Black folk as opposed to White Supremacy and could be easily solved by any token Black person just trying to make a life for themselves
4. Accuses Black folk with African ancestry of having an inferiority complex
5. Attacks how they talk

That is PURE White Supremacist talking points. When the fukk have Black Americans participating in the struggle EVER spoken that way about Africa or about Black Americans of African descent? :wtf:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You are and you do.

You're asking her to submit legal degrees and shyt. Come on, now. Even the most frontingest of fronters on this board don't have to provide all that.

You apparently have dissenting opinions on the future of ados, should they prove recalcitrant to our plans. It's an important discussion that needs to be had, without all this extra shyt.

I hope you’re giving her these same lectures.

I fukk with you so I’ll chill, but tell her to chill with that “defeatist c00n” bullshyt or I’ll get my girl cousins to fukk her up.