Honorable Minister Tariq Spitting Tonight

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Another thread derail distraction - nothing to see here. Repeat commentary from the anti-AA Bussy brigade - @tuckdog must have tapped out and tapped you in
:dame:
I think it’s a fair inquiry to wonder why the daughter of an immigrant would have such venom toward immigrants, and such a desire to affirm yourself, your politics and your identity as team ADOS when you’re only half ADOS. Am I wrong?

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Internet nikkas wanna always fight wars nobody else declared.
Tariq got yall mentally ill nikkas going back and forth about blackness while he sits back like
full

Yall will scroll right by this post and keep going too :francis:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
What the fuk are you going to do about it?? Vote me “woat”? Or create a thread with my name in the title? - shut the fuk up you annoying emotional ranting whole bastahd. I don’t even know if you’re a man that you claim to be sounding like a hyper agitated LSA fontinista- who are you to prove myself to sis??
:laff::laff:
Recycling the same shyt for 3 years; like I’m supposed to respond to you as if you’re saying new shyt. Everyone knows by now this is y’all attempt to have the thread derailed or bushed because we dispelled any attempt at an anti- AA narrative in here. The same old tactics. Nope. Not today. Not this thread. Go create a new one, we are busy in this discussion.

This is a new one though - dude is dumb tight, mad as fuk bc I’m NOT reacting. Experiment 2.0. complete.
:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny:

I don't want to hear none of this bullshyt you talking, Nicholas.

Take the permaban bet or shut the fukk up, nikka.

You've been exposed.

You are not a lawyer.

You are not a woman.

You are a disturbed loser.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So are you half Dominican or not?
I’m half Dominican my race is black.

But in other news. Oh look everyone - it’s an immic00n using the n_ er word towards AAs on a thread about why we can’t be inclusive. Are we shocked at this point, unfortunately??
:francis:

Are they gonna show the cat named ******-man?

nikka with the a, ****** with the er/fukk how you say it I spray it you in the ER

Breaking News at 10: An old white man from Arkansas said ******.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

But in other news. Oh look everyone - it’s an immic00n using the n_ er word towards AAs on a thread about why we can’t be inclusive. Are we shocked at this point, unfortunately??
So you’re half Dominican. We’ve established that several times over. I believe this all started by me asking you are Dominican. All you had to do was say “Yeah, half.”

Not sure way you’re still mad and still posting.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude is a full on racists but in this thread questioning the validity of ados.

:mjlol: No he won't. You are raising gundamzeta/princepality of zeon jr. You are cac verdean so you come from a lineage of c00ns who were the UPS of the trans-Atlantic slave trade anyway, so it's not like they could instill any black pride on him.

Buy a bunch of anime and manga shyt and a wok and accept your fate. Hopefully he never calls his mom a ****** lover.

:duck: Boston is one of the most racist cities in the country and people of Cape Verdean descent generally tend to be some of the biggest c00ns in the African diaspora, so that's like a nympho living in the red light district of Amsterdam. They couldn't help themselves.

Your family probably collected rocks for the cacs to throw at black kids during the integration violence hoping to get a seat at the front of the bus. They probably wrote letters to the Boston Globe calling Bill Russell a ******. Cowards.

@Big Boda @HarlemHottie @96Blue @BigRemy_J @Stringer Cochran @BmoreGorilla

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

You ain't Dominican either.

You've sat here and created a whole bytch out of thin air.

Get some help, nikka.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Welp- explains A LOT
:mindblown: Who the fukk are some of you and where the fukk did you grow up??

I'm half black, and any white dude I was ever around knew better than to think he could call me a half a ****** and not be prepared to fight me and possibly others. And I'm not a tough guy and I'm about T.I.'s size.

Yeah I see Klan every afternoon when I walk my dog. They say "hi ****** and I respond back "good day to ya suh."

Nah he left her...for being a ****** lover.

I have never seen anyone use the word n- er so much on here. ADOS is divisive though
You can be a weak-minded defeated man and think of yourself as a ******, allowing people who hate you to define how you identify with yourself all you want, but nobody else has to follow your path of defeat and self-inflicted wounding.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Do you have proof of all this or is this the start of your 24 hr rant rage cycle?? Post up.

Nah, bytch.

Post your proof.

I fukk with loser, unaccomplished bytches and you're a half black/half Dominican female and a lawyer, right?

I'll prove you wrong, you prove me wrong.

Even if I can prove I'm right, if you can prove just one thing is true:

1) You're a woman
2) You're a lawyer
3) You have any degree AT ALL

I'll accept a permaban.

Mods can regulate.

Stop running, nikka.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So rather than challenge them and overthrow them, because gasp.... y'all the majority, you cross all the way across African then an ocean to come here instead? :jbhmm:

Sounds like running nikka mentality, can't relate :mjlit:

You think white people ruled Kenya in the 80s and we were running from them? :dwillhuh:

Are you really that ignorant?

Anyway, Looks like my parents made the right decision. My pops is a highly respected and accomplished man. His three kids all make six figures. They made way for a lot of our family to join us here in the US. Those cousins are flourishing in the U.S. We are able to send money back home to invest and help others.

You can’t relate because We :blessed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So are you half Dominican or not?
Copied from other thread. The year of the self exposals continues ...
The irony of this dude defending a full Dominican nationality Zoe Saldana
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/zoe...s-people-of-color.114801/page-16#post-4257964

Who said anything about making anyone hate you less? She was talking about how she identifies and views herself.

Who said "I don't see race"? She's didn't say that. She's rejecting the present socially-constructed racial hierarchy, which all people of sound mind and soul should. I didn't see her say she doesn't acknowledge racial realities.

It seems a bunch of people in this thread are just adding a whole bunch of shyt they want to grind their axe about on to her comments and reading way more into it than what was said.

I expect to see the usual idiots with their "c00n this, c00n that" comments, but I'm surprised to see some of the more intelligent, respectable posters acting like there's some huge problem with her comments. She's talking about her personal experience as a multiracial black woman.

Ginathataintnodamnpuppy was exactly right. No matter how she worded it people were going to attach a bunch of emotional baggage soapbox rant bullshyt to it.

If she generally calls black people ******s and your mom is black, guess what? She called your mom a ******.

Whoever said you can't identify more with your Asian side? You're talking to another biracial dude. The problem is you shyt on your black side, deny who you are, and come up with cockamanie distortions of science and faux sociological analyses to justify your bigotry.

44a1f2eb1bc7d123d7137e6a9e63619a.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah, bytch.

Post your proof.

I fukk with loser, unaccomplished bytches and you're a half black/half Dominican female and a lawyer, right?

I'll prove you wrong, you prove me wrong.

Even if I can prove I'm right, if you can prove just one thing is true:

1) You're a woman
2) You're a lawyer
3) You have any degree AT ALL

I'll accept a permaban.

Mods can regulate.

Stop running, nikka.
Didn’t read. So you have no proof or facts to back up your statements?. K. Thought not.Thanks for playing! Jury adjourned.

you are so WOAT 2019 era- catch up.