Honorable Minister Tariq Spitting Tonight

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So rather than challenge them and overthrow them, because gasp.... y'all the majority, you cross all the way across African then an ocean to come here instead? :jbhmm:

Sounds like running nikka mentality, can't relate :mjlit:
Or stay on a country where the state kills you.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ignore Tuckdog trying to derail the thread. He’s having his bi-monthly thread breakdown. He be back -couple of hits of quaaludes, he luv me in the morning

Fuk you too
:ld:

You know you love me.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/whos-the-meanest-person-on-the-coli.782538/#post-37803512

I think I hurt his feelings again
:mjgrin:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/jim...etap-audio-in-op.733827/page-25#post-34978824
That's why I fukks with you.

You be on your shyt.

Damn Jomo..... :snoop:
:handshake::hug:I apologize.
No need, you know we good :hug:

he’s tweeking out on that sniffy sniff.
200.gif

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Welp- explains A LOT

I have never seen anyone use the word n- er so much on here. ADOS is divisive though

@Barnett114 @Houston911 @CHICAGO

This muthafukka @Mephistopheles has a history of repeatedly using the "n-word" with a hard -ER. Depending on the context, I can see it being used once in a while. But in this clowns case, it seems to be one of his favorite terms when referring to Black Americans. He isn't even a Black American himself.
:mjpls:

I don't know if he's been disciplined for this in the past or not. I've seen posters thrown in the "Bushes" for WAY less. I'm just saying....
:sas2:

I've NEVER used that term on here, no matter what point I'm trying to prove.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

This muthafukka @Mephistopheles has a history of repeatedly using the "n-word" with a hard -ER. Depending on the context, I see it being used once in a while. But in this clowns case, it seems to be one of his favorite terms when referring to Black Americans. He isn't even a Black American himself.

I don't know if he's been disciplined for this in the past or not. I've seen posters thrown in the "Bushes" for WAY less. I'm just saying....
If that was me or one of us ADOS- FBA using the nword -ER all indiscriminately in the manner that he does - you know there would be 20 threads about this from “the other side” already coming at our necks.
:stopitslime:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
If that was me or one of us ADOS- FBA using the nword -ER all indiscriminately in the manner that he does - you know there would be 20 threads about this from “the other side” already coming at our necks.
:stopitslime:

Yep. I've gotten various warning points for calling certified foreign c00n posters "Afri-kewns" and "Jamai-kewns", yet you can apparently run around using the "n-word" (-er) toward Black Americans with no problem. Says a lot, doesn't it?
:sas1:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

This muthafukka @Mephistopheles has a history of repeatedly using the "n-word" with a hard -ER. Depending on the context, I can see it being used once in a while. But in this clowns case, it seems to be one of his favorite terms when referring to Black Americans. He isn't even a Black American himself.

I've NEVER used that term on here, no matter what point I'm trying to prove.
:mjlol: Goddamn some of y’all are some loser ass bytches.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You think white people ruled Kenya in the 80s and we were running from them? :dwillhuh:

Are you really that ignorant?

Anyway, Looks like my parents made the right decision. My pops is a highly respected and accomplished man. His three kids all make six figures. They made way for a lot of our family to join us here in the US. Those cousins are flourishing in the U.S. We are able to send money back home to invest and help others.

You can’t relate because We :blessed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yep. I've gotten various warning points for calling certified foreign c00n posters "Afri-kewns" and "Jamai-kewns", yet you can apparently run around using the "n-word" (-er) toward Black Americans with no problem. Says a lot, doesn't it?
:sas1:

@Mephistopheles has called people “k-ke” too, maybe that will get the ball rolling.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-is-hl-weaker-than-ktl.55762/page-17#post-2078293

but he says “cac” is overused, after saying n- er word on every other post
All of them are racist terms, but cracker doesn't approach the level of any of the rest of them, sorry (though I don't get why you put Jew in there, you could've used kike). This is a nation founded upon white supremacy. The other terms are hurtful because they were historically used to dehumanize and denigrate oppressed minorities.

Cracker is just a reactionary word and it doesn't even have an ugly contextual meaning to it. It just basically means white person or racist white person. ****** is meant to dehumanize. Wetback is making fun of Mexicans who swim across the Rio Grande to get to America. No white person get genuinely offended by cracker unless perhaps they were raised in a majority black area and were called it by black bullies.

Cac is WAY overused on this site though. I use it occasionally, but only to describe racist white people or tea party type redneck white people, not all white people in general.
Did you sound this offensive??

:russell: Shut up kike. I didn't even read the rest of your post after your stupid ass said calling someone Kumal isn't racist.

P.S, fukk your life. I hope ISIS beheads your whole family.

he knows to limit his use of the k-word though. Not nearly used as much
tenor.gif

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you aren’t FBA just STFU and follow our lead. We will get tangibles for everyone if y’all immigrants would STFU and stop crying foul. Gotdamn. We got y’all asses here and been looking out for y’all since day one. The energy has never been reciprocal so now we saying SHUT THE fukk UP and mind your business.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think white people ruled Kenya in the 80s and we were running from them? :dwillhuh:

Anyway, Looks like my parents made the right decision. My pops is a highly respected and accomplished man. His three kids all make six figures. They made way for a lot of our family to join us here in the US. Those cousins are flourishing in the U.S. We are able to send money back home to invest and help others.

We built the thing from the ground up for generations upon generations. Damn anchor baby gets a degree, a salary, and some white attention and have the nerve to gloat, "You can't relate" :mjlol:

Your mediocre idea of "success" is embarrassing and your disdain for the people who made it possible for your parents to be here justifies y'all getting checked.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

No nikka, I mean the c00n politicians in charge fukking up your country. :mjlit:

So instead of getting those corrupt politicians out the paint(which is a minority), your fam(which is part of the everyday majority) takes a 15+hr flight to come here? :jbhmm:

My ethnic group(a minority) has a tract record of challenging WS(the majority). :mjlit:

Once again, I can't relate :mjlit: