Honorable Minister Tariq Spitting Tonight

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Shut the fukk up and answer the question coward. Why aren't you so called FBA using this logic to insult AAs that fleed racial violence in the south during the late 1800s and early 1900s? Or are the insults only for immigrants?
You could throw in the jazz artists that "fled" to france to avoid playing jim crow clubs in America in the '50's

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Marcus Garvey was an agent in my opinion, nothing will change that.

My thoughts/opinions are mine, I don't care how Tariq would feel about MY OPINION.

What Garvey did was leave his country because his people weren't fukking with that "we all Black" bullshyt, come to America because we already fukking with that "we all Black" bullshyt and try to convince us to go "back" to a place we've never been.

And you want to bring up my age, but what has Marcus Garvey done for Black Americans, huh?

What has Marcus Garvey done for Jamaicans?

You anti-Black American, Non-ADOS "Pan-African" mufuggas are some of these most disgusting/disrespectful people I've ever seen.
Thats your opinion and thats fine. But 3 years ago before tariq talked about this did you really care?

I mean if a bad ass Dominican chick smiled at you would you call her a c00n or would you date her? And if you seeded her up would you not fully claim your child? I mean fully claim him to the point if someone just assumed your child was a suspected "agent" just because his moms was dominican?

Tariq would shut down anyone who said his wife was a suspected c00n simply because she's half cac. His white mother in law is above reproach too according to him

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Marcus Garvey was an agent in my opinion, nothing will change that.

My thoughts/opinions are mine, I don't care how Tariq would feel about MY OPINION.

What Garvey did was leave his country because his people weren't fukking with that "we all Black" bullshyt, come to America because we already fukking with that "we all Black" bullshyt and try to convince us to go "back" to a place we've never been.

And you want to bring up my age, but what has Marcus Garvey done for Black Americans, huh?

What has Marcus Garvey done for Jamaicans?

You anti-Black American, Non-ADOS "Pan-African" mufuggas are some of these most disgusting/disrespectful people I've ever seen.

Marcus Garvey was kicking that pro black knowledge of self BEFORE The Nation of Islam was even created. Garvey isn't an agent to white supremacists, and that automatically c00n territory with that divisive shyt. :ufdup:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:
Except Tariq doesn’t stop at establishing identity. He and his followers revel in vilifying and attacking black immigrants and only black immigrants.

Until you find the word we use to degrade immigrants like they have for us, you're just spewing. Calling immigrants out on THEIR behavior, is now the crime of the century, huh?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Last edited:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Jesus, y’all view the world from such a narrow window.

You flee to escape incompetent and/or oppressive governments. You know black leaders can be evil as well right?

So rather than challenge them and overthrow them, because gasp.... y'all the majority, you cross all the way across African then an ocean to come here instead? :jbhmm:

Sounds like running nikka mentality, can't relate :mjlit:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Those same people in this thread are telling us to move out of America though - why tf to y’all keep contradicting your own points. Goalposts moved like 5x in this thread just like was said in that video.
:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny:
This thread is based on AA upliftment but you all are the first ones in the thread calling this divisive. Why the f are you commenting on what you hate? Other than conflict instigation. Blaming a lineage for what your heritage didn’t do. That’s like AAs coming into African unification organizations asking why they are not inclusive. Gtfoh
:dwillhuh: But you’re Dominican.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:dwillhuh: But you’re Dominican.
Bytch - pull up with an actual quote of mine where I verify my lineage and stop talking out your dumbass. Go do your homework and actually post the comment. I’m tired of doing yall work for you, about me.
:deadmanny::unimpressed:
I’ve been posting since 2018- at least post the fukkin statement. This comment like yours comes around every 3 weeks. There’s 60 threads to refer to - you stay in those same threads talking shyt but can’t back up your comment with a quote.
:dahell:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So are you half Dominican or not?
My race is black. I was born in New York. Tell me different and I’ll bury your bytchass, c00n faggit.

Both your parents are not from the United States. My mother is AA. I’m more AA than you are and have never identified as less. Fuk the subtleties- what’s your point?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
My race is black. I was born in New York. Tell me different and I’ll bury your bytchass, c00n faggit.

Both your parents are not from the United States. My mother is AA. I’m more AA than you are and have never identified as less. Fuk the subtleties- what’s your point?
So you’re bragging about being more AA than me even though your father is a Dominican immigrant? :mjlol:

You really are the WOAT, you dumb bytch/bytch ass nikka/bytch ass tranny/whatever you are.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So you’re bragging about being more AA than me even though your father is a Dominican immigrant? :mjlol:

You really are the WOAT, you dumb bytch/bytch ass nogga/bytch ass tranny/whatever you are.
Another thread derail distraction - nothing to see here. Repeat commentary from the anti-AA Bussy brigade - @tuckdog must have tapped out and tapped you in
:dame: