Honorable Minister Tariq Spitting Tonight

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Bro you putting words in my mouth?

He was influenced by ADOS of course, I agree and never disputed, I said he influenced a great deal of freedom fighters who were ADOS, you agree.

But to call Marcus Garvey an agent, and have posters dap you is weird, and it makes me question the people I’m on this site on.

No respectable black man should be calling people like Garvey an agent even if he didn’t create the rhetoric on which he preached but he was undoubtedly one of the faces and it took way more courage and honour to do so in an era where his life was very much at risk.

But you’re 24 year old self, who ain’t done a thing for the black community want to be dissing people who have literally put their life’s on the line, all from the safety of your computer screen.

The internet....

Tariq wouldn’t agree with you either, because he is much more intelligent and nuanced than some of the people like you who follow him, I follow him too, but I follow Garvey Dr Ben John Henrik Clarke first and foremost....
Marcus Garvey was an agent in my opinion, nothing will change that.

My thoughts/opinions are mine, I don't care how Tariq would feel about MY OPINION.

What Garvey did was leave his country because his people weren't fukking with that "we all Black" bullshyt, come to America because we already fukking with that "we all Black" bullshyt and try to convince us to go "back" to a place we've never been.

And you want to bring up my age, but what has Marcus Garvey done for Black Americans, huh?

What has Marcus Garvey done for Jamaicans?

You anti-Black American, Non-ADOS "Pan-African" mufuggas are some of these most disgusting/disrespectful people I've ever seen.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nah stop running bytch.

You’ve been bumpin your gums reckless for way to long.

Put up or shut up.

Prove you’re a lawyer or prove you’re a woman.
What the fuk are you going to do about it?? Vote me “woat”? Or create a thread with my name in the title? - shut the fuk up you annoying emotional ranting whole bastahd. I don’t even know if you’re a man that you claim to be sounding like a hyper agitated LSA fontinista- who are you to prove myself to sis??
:laff::laff:
Recycling the same shyt for 3 years; like I’m supposed to respond to you as if you’re saying new shyt. Everyone knows by now this is y’all attempt to have the thread derailed or bushed because we dispelled any attempt at an anti- AA narrative in here. The same old tactics. Nope. Not today. Not this thread. Go create a new one, we are busy in this discussion.

This is a new one though - dude is dumb tight, mad as fuk bc I’m NOT reacting. Experiment 2.0. complete.
:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

My thoughts/opinions are mine, I don't care how Tariq would feel about MY OPINION.

What Garvey did was leave his country because his people weren't fukking with that "we all Black" bullshyt, come to America because we already fukking with that "we all Black" bullshyt and try to convince us to go "back" to a place we've never been.

And you want to bring up my age, but what has Marcus Garvey done for Black Americans, huh?

You anti-Black American, Non-ADOS "Pan-African" mufuggas are some of these most disgusting/disrespectful people I've ever seen.
Repped and facts.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
So now we are making fun of other black people for being poor or falling victim to white supremacy? Wow. This is how far y’all have fallen.

As far as “fleeing” to find better opportunities elsewhere, it’s a story as old as time. Most of U.S population is made up of people who fled their ancestral homelands for better opportunities.

What’s a run away slave?

Why did AA “flee” Jim Crow south to find better living conditions up north or out west?

:stopitslime:

Bro you can not compare Africans to Black Americans.

You fled a country and a continent that is over 90% Black because of the White Supremacists:dead:, to a country that is around 13% Black, that is still ran by White Supremacists :dead:.

There is no way there should be White Supremacists running Kenya, Black people are the majority in Kenya.....but:lupe::

Sing and dance for the White Supremacists in Kenya.....But Black Americans who fight White Supremacy are Akatas or whatever derogatory name other Africans call Black Americans:heh:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro you can not compare Africans to Black Americans.

You fled a country and a continent that is over 90% Black because of the White Supremacists:dead:, to a country that is around 13% Black, that is still ran by White Supremacists :dead:.

There is no way there should be White Supremacists running Kenya, Black people are the majority in Kenya.....but:lupe::

Sing and dance for the White Supremacists in Kenya.....But Black Americans who fight White Supremacy are Akatas or whatever derogatory name other Africans call Black Americans:heh:

Jesus, y’all view the world from such a narrow window.

You flee to escape incompetent and/or oppressive governments. You know black leaders can be evil as well right?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What c00ns are you reffering to that non-FBA arent calling out? IS there some black immigrant supporting white supremacy that a large number of black immigrants are supporting? What evidence do you have to make such spurious claims? FOH with the hotep babble.

Why do you repeat the words of another man without actually understanding how dumb the words may sound?
How hard is it to call out your c00ns? You had no problem with Tariq when he was calling out FBA c00ns but now it’s a problem when he and other FBAs are calling out your c00ns. Call them out, friend.

Last edited:

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You have never posted a Khalid quote on this forum in your entire posting history but now you want to post up that. You have never mentioned him to know his ideologies.

The fuk??
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

please post up a Khalid reference or mention, quote that you have talked about more than once in this forum and I will retract. I barely see you in any The Root threads quoting any black leaders so I’ll wait.
:jbhmm:

:dwillhuh:

You been monitoring me or something?

You got way too much time on your hands. :skip:

Budda

Superstar
Daps

Worst post I’ve seen in a while.

You’re hubris is incredible for someone who has achieved little in life compared to the people you’re disparaging.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
So, no answer to my questions?

Bro sincerely speaking I can’t take any black man serious, who calls Garvey an agent, and ask what has he done for Jamaicans?

The irony being most ADOS leaders or freedom fighter would laugh you out the room for those comments.

Go read a book please...

Let’s leave it at that, peace,

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Bro sincerely speaking I can’t take any black man serious, who calls Garvey an agent, and ask what has he done for Jamaicans?

The irony being most ADOS leaders or freedom fighter would laugh you out the room for those comments.

Go read a book please...

Let’s leave it at that, peace,
No answer, exactly.

I'm done.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Worst post I’ve seen in a while.

You’re hubris is incredible for someone who has achieved little in life compared to the people you’re disparaging.

achieved absolutely nothing in life compared to Garvey. and won’t ever come close to achieving even a minuscule amount of what he did.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Not at all and I can’t stand him.

If anything, the non-ADOS stuff is making his brand grow.

Folks don’t realize just how many black people been on that “all skin folk ain’t kin folk” time.

nikkas keep trying to create these political rainbow coalitions that aren’t based in reality.

If I can beef with another black man strictly because he grew up on a street a couple of blocks from mine, what the hell would make you think I feel some type of kinship with a nikka that grew up 20,000 miles away.

:mjlol:

nikkas is delusional.

And that ain’t just an ADOS/FBA thing either before you immigrants come in here on your high horses.
Youre right nikkas live for beef. Its only right to beef with Africans too.

Always keep the same energy for everyone. No need for the fake ultapatrotic Captain America shyt. I mean you have beef with white americans too