Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
We got another retard thinking they running some type of psychological play.

:mjlol:

That shyt don’t work on me, stupid.

Address what you’re mad at.

I’m a defeatist c00n.

Stick to the script.

You can quote 50 posts from these other nikkas to make your point.

I’m waiting.
I’m not mad- like I said I’m watching your implosion and whatever your personal grievance play out as you have a full on temper tantrum in this thread. The more that I don’t comment not taking you seriously - the more upset you get.
:deadmanny::deadrose:
You want me to be mad- that’s the issue. Lmao. I don’t feel like it.
:laff::laff:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I’m not mad- like I said I’m watching your implosion and whatever your personal grievance play out as you have a full on temper tantrum in this thread. The more that I don’t comment not taking you seriously - the more upset you get.
:deadmanny::deadrose:

Yeah you gone gone.

Holla at me when you get right.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That’s good.

Smile through the tough times.

Jesus loves you.
Are You finished now? Anyway- back to topics worth discussing. If only you posted comments in this thread like you do on the black representatives worth acknowledging and less into whose a bytch, trick, labeling black women as trans or whose running trains on the coli and more introspective posting .
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/lets-take-a-moment-to-honor-fred-hampton.819531/page-5#post-40088811

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Unlike the bytches that you know in real life - I’m no aide or assistant in this legal career. Nor do I aid in only fan scams like the bytches you interact with. Do better.

Pardon me, I missed this.

My wife has a bachelors in Business, one in Marketing, one in Education, and a MBA.

I tell you what.

I’ll post every single degree she has if you prove that you’re a woman or that you have even 1 degree.

Permaban bet.

@Houston911 @Barnett114 bringing yall in to moderate if she accepts.

We can both inbox you guys.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Use your energies for more contributive content. Imagine if you responded 10-15 times to someone you actually know or read about in real life.
:francis:

Nah stop running bytch.

You’ve been bumpin your gums reckless for way to long.

Put up or shut up.

Prove you’re a lawyer or prove you’re a woman.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Are You finished now? Anyway- back to topics worth discussing. If only you posted comments in this thread like you do on the black representatives worth acknowledging and less into whose a bytch, trick, labeling black women as trans or whose running trains on the coli and more introspective posting .
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/lets-take-a-moment-to-honor-fred-hampton.819531/page-5#post-40088811

In your latest edit, you forgot “hoe.”

Stop editing your posts and take the bet.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
No my Ancestors weren't cowards, you can't compare fleeing a whole country to moving around that same country.

FOH.
:camby:

These envious fools act like countless slave rebellions and our ancestors like Nat Turner don't exist. We've been putting in work and battling these entities for 400+ years. These foreign flag c00ns wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for the blood, sweat, and tears of our (ADOS/FBA) ancestors. They're full of shyt and jealous is all. They should be thanking us, as opposed to constantly showing contempt and hatred.
:manny:

@Hiphoplives4eva @Robbie3000 you and the others need to cut out the bullshyt. You always have more smoke for my people than you do cacs and other oppressors, it seems.
:sas1: