The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You are.

Look at the reduction in response speed.

Your nipples hard ain’t they?

I’ll grace you with a little more attention until I decide to move on.
Because I can, hoe.
Because I can, hoe.
Allow me to add on since you edited your post in hopes of getting more daps.

Again bytch, read what I wrote.

Slowly.

Use your legal aid training.

^^^Yukmouth has entered the thread

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
“If you are an ordinary person, in order to apply for citizenship, you should have stayed in that country for a minimum period, say 5 or 7 years. So initially, you should be living there on a work permit or visa. However, there are countries which offer a direct path to citizenship depending on the visa that you are applying for. For example, Kenya offers direct citizenship for individuals over 40 years of age with a minimum foreign income of USD$2000 per month.”
:what:That’s one hell of a commute

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pit were offered citizenship when they visited Namibia, but this was a special waiver, not available to ordinary persons.”

giphy.gif
all they had to do was show up and be white. but there’s 100 stipulations if you’re the average black American

Please tell me you're joking. :snoop: FBA going to have to be like CMB "We all we got" at this rate.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The FBA/ADOS is a legit distinction

people been talking about it before Yvette and Tariq.

And it ain’t just them being “divisive”(which is only said by people who want to control whatever wedge there is for themselves anyway. It’s an actual agent tactic that has been used)

If you can designate yourself named after a Black European Satrap state, we can decide our designation too. Some of those names have a more questionable origin than DOS

white people do know the difference by the way. I’ve heard it from their own mouths in real life

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

people been talking about it before Yvette and Tariq.

And it ain’t just them being “divisive”(which is only said by people who want to control whatever wedge there is anyway)

If you can designate yourself named after a Black European Satrap state, we can decide or designation too. Some of those names have a more questionable origin than DOS

Preach.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Now he resorts to the female poster is “man” retort. That’s That clockwork coli speak that I was waiting for actually when you can’t get your way. This shyt is so formula.
:bryan::laff:

But you have yet to address the origin of your meltdown.

What are you mad at again?

I know you reread my posts and feel dumb as fukk.

The lame jokes won’t erase that.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Now he resorts to the female poster is “man” retort. That’s That clockwork coli speak that I was waiting for actually when you can’t get your way. This shyt is so formula.
:bryan::laff:
“She made me mad, Issa mannnnn :to::sadbron::sadbron:

For someone that’s not mad, you sure make sure you edit your posts for maximum effect.

You’re wasting your time, bytch.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
For someone that’s not mad, you sure make sure you edit your posts for maximum effect.

You’re wasting your time, bytch.
Nope. I’m watching your implosion and how bothered you are. This shyt from you is pure comedy. Especially considering you’re the one named “tuck”, dog. Respond in 3...2..1
tenor.gif

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

If you can designate yourself named after a Black European Satrap state, we can decide or designation too. Some of those names have a more questionable origin than DOS

white people do know the difference by the way. I’ve heard it from their own mouths in real life

This is all that needs to be said, no useless name calling, or shytting on each other’s trauma

Nothing wrong with a clear distinction between diverse groups of people

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Nope. I’m watching your implosion and how bothered you are. This shyt from you is pure comedy. Especially considering you’re the one named “tuck”, dog. Respond in 3...2..1
tenor.gif

We got another retard thinking they running some type of psychological play.

:mjlol:

That shyt don’t work on me, stupid.

Address what you’re mad at.

I’m a defeatist c00n.

Stick to the script.

You can quote 50 posts from these other nikkas to make your point.

I’m waiting.