Honorable Minister Tariq Spitting Tonight

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Tariq got yall mentally ill nikkas going back and forth about blackness while he sits back like
full

Yall will scroll right by this post and keep going too :francis:
It's all entertainment to Tariq. He became a person that pry the anger of Black people with sensationalism discussions and sit back enjoy the angry reaction from his followers. Tariq has mastered the laws of the seduction. Just gives the followers want they want to hear.

Last edited:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
They get smoke because they have the same agenda as those other groups but they try to blend in with us when convenient, knowing they don’t fukk with us either.

What some of y’all don’t understand is that this is really our home.

We built this country and have just as much of a claim to it as anyone else, if not more so.

So when these other groups are finished raping our country to improve theirs, they have a homeland to return to while we’re stuck here with nothing.

Y’all keep letting these mufukkas run this bullshyt on y’all.

I’m cool.

Me and mine are super straight.

Good luck.

What do you mean by this?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
C’mon - Google and a passport?? bada boom - instant life fixer. They’re going to set up jobs, housing and everthing for us.
:wow:
I googled- unless you own a business or have a specific set of skills- your ass can’t go nowhere. These other countries are not letting you in their borders permanent just bc you want to leave.
:dwillhuh:

• Becoming a Canadian citizen is difficult, with language, history, and physical residency requirements. Here are the factors you need to consider.
If you're invited to become a permanent resident, you must confirm your plans to stay Canadian. If you don't spend that much time within the borders, you could lose your permanent residence status and your chance to become a citizen.

If you don't live in Canada, you must work outside Canada as a public official known as a Crown Servant or live abroad with certain family members who are Crown Servants.
How to move to Canada and become a Canadian citizen - Business Insider

The other way to fast track an application is through the hardship visa - you would need to hire an immigration lawyer and prove that your life is in immediate danger/impeding death from living in this country. More power to you though, if you’re sitting on at least 40k for the process.
nikka u claim Dominican
fukk outta here talking about "us"

dikk tucking treh

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Then don’t quote me with that Defeatism shyt. Domestic c00nism doesn’t run in my blood - you must not know any better. Remark to yourself or someone who gaf. Thanks.

Allow me to add on since you edited your post in hopes of getting more daps.

Again bytch, read what I wrote.

Slowly.

Use your legal aid training.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Allow me to add on since you edited your post in hopes of getting more daps.

Again bytch, read what I wrote.

Slowly.

Use your legal aid training.
Unlike the bytches that you know in real life - I’m no aide or assistant in this legal career. Nor do I aid in only fan scams like the bytches you interact with. Do better.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
All this because NON FBA Black Americans refuse to call out their c00ns. They can’t hide behind FBA c00ns anymore, friends. :francis:
What c00ns are you reffering to that non-FBA arent calling out? IS there some black immigrant supporting white supremacy that a large number of black immigrants are supporting? What evidence do you have to make such spurious claims? FOH with the hotep babble.

Why do you repeat the words of another man without actually understanding how dumb the words may sound?