Honorable Minister Tariq Spitting Tonight

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I didn't know Garvey had ancestors who went through the Civil War and Great Betrayal. :ohhh:

I didnt know Garvey had ancestors who were forced to pick 70+ lbs of cotton a day :ohhh:

I didnt know Garvey had ancestors who were forced to walk hundreds of miles from MD/VA to MS; GA, SC, etc while in chains :ohhh:

I didn’t say that, but maybe you should do research on what the word lineage means. Garveys lineage traces back directly to west/central Africa, just like most ADOS.

BY 1920 Garvey relatives had been in Jamaica for no more than a couple hundreds years, this doesn’t discount the thousands plus years his ancestors was in the mother land, so his DNA AND Lineage is that of a mostly West African person, give or take a couple white maybe Arawak ancestors.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Leave America- Africa is open to you, they said. You will be automatically accepted and can rebuild your lives- just pick up and leave for better opportunities; they claim.
:francis:

“Comments by Ghanaian officials indicate that the Beyond the Return program is aimed at attracting wealthier African Americans to encourage their investment in Ghana, rather than those who might need financial assistance”

Kwabena Agyare Yeboah, a prominent journalist in Ghana who has written about the Year of the Return, says historically lands belong to family, town or kingdom heads, not the government. "Ghana does not have enough money nor lands to dash out." he tells USA TODAY.

:mjlol::mjlol::beli::comeon:

Land giveaway isn't part of the plan
In response to an inquiry by USA TODAY, Agyemang, whose tourism authority is an agency under the Ministry of Tourism, said the Popular Superstars article regarding purported offers of land and money is "categorically" untrue.

Likewise, Rabbi Kohain Halevi, director of PANAFEST, a cultural and theatrical event that attempts to unite Africans on the continent and in the diaspora around the issues raised by slavery, says he has never heard of any financial incentive being offered to African Americans or any members of the diaspora to return to Ghana.

Halevi, member of the original Year of Return Committee who was recently asked to serve on the Beyond the Return committee tells USA TODAY the only issue involving land that he knows of is one tribal chief who has offered land for free, but requires a registration fee for potential participants.

:unimpressed:

Goodlet Owusu Ansah, a master’s student in International Business at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology and an author on research into hospitality and tourism, explains that "Beyond the Return " a "safe-haven of a sort to entrepreneurial African diaspora while seeking to economically stimulate the Ghanaian economy."

"However, references to commitments in the form of financial gains and land handouts are factually incorrect. Generally, land ownership is held by the local ethnic groups and as such will be very difficult for government to be engaged in such gestures in the first instance,"

Canada- uncheck, Ghana- uncheck,
Nah. I’m good.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
“If you are an ordinary person, in order to apply for citizenship, you should have stayed in that country for a minimum period, say 5 or 7 years. So initially, you should be living there on a work permit or visa. However, there are countries which offer a direct path to citizenship depending on the visa that you are applying for. For example, Kenya offers direct citizenship for individuals over 40 years of age with a minimum foreign income of USD$2000 per month.”
:what:That’s one hell of a commute

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pit were offered citizenship when they visited Namibia, but this was a special waiver, not available to ordinary persons.”

giphy.gif
all they had to do was show up and be white. but there’s 100 stipulations if you’re the average black American

Budda

Superstar
Daps
He influenced Black freedom fighters who were ADOS... but he was influenced by Black freedom fighters who were ADOS.

This is what I'm talking about, Marcus Garvey wasn't saying anything new besides the "back to Africa" bullshyt, that even his people knew was bullshyt.

Out of everyone in the diaspora, Jamaicans should've been on that "back to Africa" shyt just like us seeing as how we have more in common with each other than anybody in the diaspora.

It's cool, but i still say he was an agent.

:yeshrug:

And then you got certain people saying Marcus Garvey created our whole identity.

What do you think about that?

:ohhh:

Bro you putting words in my mouth?

He was influenced by ADOS of course, I agree and never disputed, I said he influenced a great deal of freedom fighters who were ADOS, you agree.

But to call Marcus Garvey an agent, and have posters dap you is weird, and it makes me question the people I’m on this site on.

No respectable black man should be calling people like Garvey an agent even if he didn’t create the rhetoric on which he preached but he was undoubtedly one of the faces and it took way more courage and honour to do so in an era where his life was very much at risk.

But you’re 24 year old self, who ain’t done a thing for the black community want to be dissing people who have literally put their life’s on the line, all from the safety of your computer screen.

The internet....

Tariq wouldn’t agree with you either, because he is much more intelligent and nuanced than some of the people like you who follow him, I follow him too, but I follow Garvey Dr Ben John Henrik Clarke first and foremost....

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Marcus Harvey left Jamaica because they weren't down with pan-Africanism, came to America because we accepted him with open arms, then tried to convince us to go to Africa.

How in the hell was that possible?

:mindblown:

I love being a Black American, but we should've looked at him sideways for that.

:francis:

Some of us did, which is why it didn’t take off.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Leaving your home land doesn’t make you less of a people’s either,the Chinese are about to monopolise the whole world partly based around this concept, as are Indians, there’s an incredible amount of smoke on here for solely black immigrants.

But moving about is the way of the world, since it’s inception, some of you please go read some books.
Exactly i would never tell a young breh to drop everything and leave the country but nikkas talk about gentrification and foreign flags owning all the businesses and getting tangibles.

All im saying is if you're 57 and broke. Maybe it makes sense to cash out social security and live as a beach bum than be a real bum living on skid row

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
People think packing up your bags and leaving America will be like this just because -Like the outside world is just so simplistic and accepting.
ThinWindyIridescentshark-size_restricted.gif

No type of research or practicality whatsoever
:laff::laff:

Why would we pack up and leave anyway.

Pack up and go where.

This is our home.

If I leave it won’t be because of white folks, it’ll be because I’m sick of dealing with nikkas that just want to whine and ask for handouts from their sworn enemy, instead of taking they share of the pie like every other group.

Embarrassing shyt.

I’d rather live out my days on a beach in South Africa somewhere.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
nikkas on here love acting like they're superman. A black immigrant moving to America for better opportunities is a coward:mjlol:. When African Americans started fleeing the south in the late 1800s to early/mid 1900s for the North and Canada did that make them cowards as well:ohhh:? If someone started rounding up black people in America right now, I garuntee a large portion (maybe not majority but a noticeable amount) would head for a nearby country for a better life. nikkas have all types of smoke for black immigrants but scared to look their white boss in the eye to ask for a day off:pachaha:.

Edit: nikka they just moved to a different part of the country you immigrant c00n:damn::damn:!!! The point is AA's were in a bad situation in one place and moved elsewhere to find a better living situation. Going by yall logic they shouldve stayed and fought in the south because leaving for the North and Canada would make them cowards:lupe:.
nikka if there were a real purge/ rosewood/ Black wall Street situation 100% of nikkaa would leave as would anyone else.

Dipping or staying in normal times is an individual situation. nikkas leave Brooklyn to go to Atlanta just because the rent is cheaper.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why would we pack up and leave anyway.

Pack up and go where.

This is our home.

If I leave it won’t be because of white folks, it’ll be because I’m sick of dealing with nikkas that just want to whine and ask for handouts from their sworn enemy, instead of taking they share of the pie like every other group.

Embarrassing shyt.

I’d rather live out my days on a beach in South Africa somewhere.
That’s you. You don’t speak for all of us.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Leaving your home land doesn’t make you less of a people’s either,the Chinese are about to monopolise the whole world partly based around this concept, as are Indians, there’s an incredible amount of smoke on here for solely black immigrants.

But moving about is the way of the world, since it’s inception, some of you please go read some books.

They get smoke because they have the same agenda as those other groups but they try to blend in with us when convenient, knowing they don’t fukk with us either.

What some of y’all don’t understand is that this is really our home.

We built this country and have just as much of a claim to it as anyone else, if not more so.

So when these other groups are finished raping our country to improve theirs, they have a homeland to return to while we’re stuck here with nothing.

Y’all keep letting these mufukkas run this bullshyt on y’all.

I’m cool.

Me and mine are super straight.

Good luck.