Honestly brehs, can women really be THAT bad?!

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
While you have valid points, I feel that the values of women in general are completely fukked off since they have a tendency to gravitates towards things/people that do not even remotely have anything to do with positivity yet have the audacity to complain about the consequences of their actions. And I believe that this is the main problem that many men have with women, but it is always dismissed as these guys being bitter.

Well ask yourself this question.

If these guys got the women they was going for, would you hear them complaining about women making poor decisions?

Jason B

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well ask yourself this question.

If these guys got the women they was going for, would you hear them complaining about women making poor decisions?

Depending on the guy, no. But on the other hand, many guys (ones with sense) are cautious about having to sift through the shytty pool of available women and encountering "reformed women". You know, the type of women who have extensive histories of making fukked up decisions (and loving every minute of it) but now want to try to flip the script and become "better" women and have higher standards since they have lost their attractiveness and their lives in general have gone downhill.

And sensible, self-respecting guys find "reformed" women to be highly offensive because these women believe that they deserve the best despite their lackluster past and expect men to overlook their piss poor track record. For example, if a women has a history dating guys who were truly not shyt morally and being treated with no respect, she should not now expect men to be the complete opposite since she can no longer attract the guys that she dated and had a lot of respect for years earlier.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Depending on the guy, no. But on the other hand, many guys (ones with sense) are cautious about having to sift through the shytty pool of available women and encountering "reformed women". You know, the type of women who have extensive histories of making fukked up decisions (and loving every minute of it) but now want to try to flip the script and become "better" women and have higher standards since they have lost their attractiveness and their lives in general have gone downhill.

And sensible, self-respecting guys find "reformed" women to be highly offensive because these women believe that they deserve the best despite their lackluster past and expect men to overlook their piss poor track record. For example, if a women has a history dating guys who were truly not shyt morally and treating them with no respect, she should not now expect men to be the complete opposite since she can no longer attract the guys that she dated and had a lot of respect for years earlier.

:whew: I agree with you 100%. Just recently I arguing with a women that's pretty much what you describe but her looks and sex appeal remained in tact. Still her mind wasnt, she's still married with two kids from different relationships. We was cool, very close...even had sex a couple of times. Over the years things begin to go sour due my choices in finding a suitable spouse to build with. Main reason was she didnt fit into that category that I was looking for. She's 27

Had to break it down to her and I told her, "while Im far from being ugly and undesirable if I would have came to you before you made these bad choices that causing you so much trouble emotionally and financially you wouldnt give me the time of day" I know this for a fact cause some women just don't think about the future with a man that has a shytty track record. Their perception of men are just ass-backwards sometimes. She describe her babies fathers to me and Im the complete opposite. As far as looks, money, mentality etc. Both of them were exactly the same...so of course she would make the same choice twice...but how do I come in?

Im the guy, thats nice, calm, respectful, dependable, faithful etc. Something that she had to fail twice to notice in a decent man. Reformed woman as you would say. She tried to get me but I just gave have her dikk :yeshrug: and threw her in the bushes from ever being my girlfriend.

If her head was on straight, had her own pockets, 1 kid then maybe :patrice: but fukk no.

I need a woman that's not broken

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
While you have some valid points, I feel that the values of women in general are completely fukked off since they have a tendency to gravitates towards things/people that do not even remotely have anything to do with positivity/moral decency yet have the audacity to complain about the consequences of their actions. And I believe that this is the main problem that many men have with women, but it is always dismissed as these guys being bitter.

What u are describing is a condition of American society in general. Lot of brehs complaining are not innocent. Some even employing the methods of the slores they shame (claiming to be "saved"/"born again" :heh: ). These guys hate women because they see themselves in them :patrice:

Not to mention :patrice:

Seems like the anger should be with the court system :patrice:

A court system which men run :patrice:

"They arent real men... real men put women in their place"

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
What u are describing is a condition of American society in general. Lot of brehs complaining are not innocent. Some even employing the methods of the slores they shame (claiming to be "saved"/"born again" :heh: ). These guys hate women because they see themselves in them :patrice:

"They arent real men... real men put women in their place"

ammo.gif

:lolbron:

But if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: "Good" men and women DON'T WANT EACH OTHER! They want the excitement and attraction that the bad men and women provide. Simple as that

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
ammo.gif

But if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: "Good" men and women DON'T WANT EACH OTHER! They want the excitement and attraction that the bad men and women provide. Simple as that

I said this before and I got ripped a new one :dead:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Been monitoring this thread kinda and I agree with both sides...after all I did make this thread. For the dudes discussing bitterness and needing to just learn/adapt though...what is some advice you have in doing so.

A lot of people say to stop being bitter but at the same time sometimes a person can't help it. He meets multiple women, tries to make things happen and for whatever reason he just has bad luck and it crumbles. Frustration sets in and it is justified in many cases; after all I'm sure we can all say one shouldn't change themselves (drastically) to gain women. But at the same time...if he doesn't get any women then what else is there to do? And that in itself is a difficult task. You can't wake up one day and say...I'm going to be like this and do that from now on. It just doesn't work that way and more often than not probably doesn't work either. So offer some constructive advice on how to break he slump. How to end the drought and start :eat:

Not the same old "work on yourself" stuff either because by the time you're done...some people will be in some why should I mess with somebody who rejected me in the first place shyt anyways. It ain't like these girls "work on themselves"

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I said this before and I got ripped a new one :dead:

I don't see how you can argue against it. There are plenty of good people out there, they're just boring and/or unattractive. For instance, I know a couple of single chicks who would treat me like a king, but they're fat :rudy:. I don't work out every day to be messing with fat broads. Superficial? Yes. But I understand the game and dont complain about good women not existing.

Now finding a good one who's attractive :whew: that's a miracle.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
A lot of y'all nikkas just need to marry each other and be done.

"Wah wah I don't need a woman for anything"

That might mean you need a man breh.

:mjpls:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
ammo.gif

Legitimately good men and women do want each other and get together. You touch on another point though. Odds are if most of the women you encounter are ratchets you are in that same bracket. A bum is not going to cross paths with an executive. Someone who says "all people of x gender aint shyt" prob aint shyt themselves. If they were they could attract quality people and wouldn't worry about slores :yeshrug:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Some of the views in this thread are so sad. There is this man who I assumes lives in my neighborhood, I keep seeing him around. He is older, is graying, a little bit flashy in terms his car and attire and he keeps sweating me. I know what type of relationship he wants but I am not interested in being anyone's sugar baby. I do feel sorry for him. You accumulate so much in terms of material things, with no one to share it with. Successful on the job, but outside work you're out trying to lure younger women into relationships with you based on the money you could offer them. What a mess.

I could see some of the guys on this forum ending up like that.
:comeon: I'm sure he is.

:what: You couldn't just tell a story without somehow adding yourself in it to boost your ego?!?

:snoop: Woman i tell ya.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A lot of y'all nikkas just need to marry each other and be done.

"Wah wah I don't need a woman for anything"

That might mean you need a man breh.

:mjpls:

i look at it like this. you will never find true happiness and stability in this world external to yourself. if you depend on something or someone else for your happiness they can and possibly will fail you and you're dependent. if you depend on yourself you're independent and only you decide if you fail yourself.

there are very few things you need in this world for survival. food, water, money, and shelter. you need a woman for nothing because you can provide all of those yourself.

so naw its not either you fukk with a woman or you fukk with a man there's an option c you fukk with neither and nothing.