Honest Conversations About “BLACK JOBS”: Are We Competing with Immigrants for Jobs in 2024?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
As I said in the debate thread, Dems are lucky he didn't articulate it as well as heshould have. That would have been a dagger, and the shills would have to take a real look in the mirror:francis:

My dude we was explaining that to them in the chicago migrants thread and they was mad at us for not wanting the immigrants in...:dwillhuh: after all the shyt we seen this year we was the bad guys. One shill even told me that illegal immigration is GOOD for American black folks?!?:wtf: the fukking blasphemy

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The jobs shyt is moot to me. They are coming into our neighborhoods and pushing us out. That's the thing that really makes me mad.

You seen how quick they got them out of Martha's Vinyard. Sent those same spics to a bkack neighborhood
Of course; you already know.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My dude we was explaining that to them in the chicago migrants thread and they was mad at us for not wanting the immigrants in...:dwillhuh: after all the shyt we seen this year we was the bad guys. One shill even told me that illegal immigration is GOOD for American black folks?!?:wtf: the fukking blasphemy
giphy.gif

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dems are lucky he didn't articulate it as well or are you upset he didn't because you want him to win?
Call it whatever you want, I want maximum pressure on the DNC to end Benign Neglect and really deal with Black America's issues. If Trump laid it out right, it would be much harder for them to spin it. There was nothing false about that statement, people just don't like the messenger.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Call it whatever you want, I want maximum pressure on the DNC to end Benign Neglect and really deal with Black America's issues. If Trump laid it out right, it would be much harder for them to spin it. There was nothing false about that statement, people just don't like the messenger.
Who do you think deported more people, Trump, Biden or Obama? Clue, one was nicknamed the deporter in chief.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
To see Black Democrats non-reaction to Biden telling them to their face he's replacing us with Hispanics. And then on day one he signs several immigration Executive orders allowing millions of migrants to poor across the border. After black people saved his Presidential campaign. I was done with Democrats after that.
:francis:

I was done with the dems about the end of obama's first term... I can't believe i voted for this clown with all that hope and change talk. then all these black people get killed by the police this dude does nothing... talking about he not the president of black america but all of america... I t was like I woke up at the end and was like...:dahell: these muthafukkas sitting in office meanwhile we getting killed and I started really REALLY looking at the democratic party and i was like :what: wtf are we getting for our votes. I saw the video with claude anderson telling us we will be a PERMANENT UNDERCLASS once them hispanics get their numbers up... And i was like :ohhh: something clicked. I started watching jason black, uncle phil, tariq others...

Andwhat they said made so much sense it was like this garbage party hadnt done shyt for our group the entire time and since then I've been raging against everything they done for others meanwhile we supposed to be the base and what did biden say during the debates the first time about reparations? america was built by immigrants??!?:what: nikka what?!?! We built the white house, we built the railroads, the roads and all the infrastructure you see in america in washington and the south... wtf is he talking about?!!?:what: since then it's fukk the Dems It's bothsides til I DIE... :camby:

The others here dont understand the ire the dems raise in me they play in our faces and give us nothing, everyone else gets something AAPI gets a SPECIFIC hate crime bill even though we the ones at top of the list for hate crimes against us. ISRAEL gets billions, afghanistan gets trillions, Ukraine gets billions, the IMMIGRANTS who's not suppoed to be here gets millions of our tax dollars while we homeless... fukk the democrats...

Right now idgaf if the whole shyt crashes and burns because biden WONT step down having early onset dementia they did this to themselves...:pacspit:

A18A63BFAC5B7B92E72BE05C71570EA23860C2B1

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Correction, I am rooting for liberals being appointed to the Supreme Court, not Joe Biden.
Tomayto, tomahto. Sounds like we're gambling either way. I'd rather gamble getting the illegals out and having gas cheaper and lower interest rates, taxes, etc., then hope some SCOTUS possibly judges get replaced. For the millionth time, it's not like they're going to do anything for Black people anyway, so it is what it is. :yeshrug:

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I mean if you just search for occupations where black people are overrepresented and occupations where hispanics are overrepresented you'll see that we don't really work the same jobs.

SR_23.08.31_BlackWorkers_1.png

hhm-v5-blog-occupations.png

And hispanics have been working in food production and maintenance since the early 1900s, so the idea that they're taking jobs that used to be black back in the day isn't really true either. If anyone's concerned about how this election will affect the black working class jobs, just know that the largest employer of black people is the public sector, especially on the federal level, and Trump has stated many times that he wants to permanently reduce the size of the federal workforce.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Dr. Claude Anderson warned us DECADES ago that immigration was going to negatively affect Black Americans more than anyone else. We get moved further down the ladder when other racial groups arrive/increase in number. Not to mention Latinos and Asians will always stick together and put each other before us.

same in the UK with western/southern europeans, east europeans, russians and indians vs, brehdom.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
hhm-v5-blog-occupations.png

And hispanics have been working in food production and maintenance since the early 1900s, so the idea that they're taking jobs that used to be black back in the day isn't really true either. If anyone's concerned about how this election will affect the black working class jobs, just know that the largest employer of black people is the public sector, especially on the federal level, and Trump has stated many times that he wants to permanently reduce the size of the federal workforce.
Of these 5, Blacks (and others) had 3, arguably 4 before immigration displaced them. Illegal immigration is NOT good for Blacks. These immigrants may not, but their anchor babies will use all the free money and resources to educate themselves, speak English and move up, and further displace Blacks. There is ZERO upside to this for Black America.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

but one affects the other. those branches don't exist in separate economies.

no hispanics since "1900" and those employers would have to compete more for staff - thereby pushing up options and personal pricing power across the board.

:hubie: