Honest Conversations About “BLACK JOBS”: Are We Competing with Immigrants for Jobs in 2024?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We always was now with bytch ass biden throwing the dems weight behind them they being used to phase us out!!! shyt has been evident ever since biden got in office but when you tell them that they call you trump supporter or closet maga. Ask them black residents in Chicago where they tax dollars going!!! Ask them what brandon did to their neighborhoods. Thats the dems agenda
To see Black Democrats non-reaction to Biden telling them to their face he's replacing us with Hispanics. And then on day one he signs several immigration Executive orders allowing millions of migrants to poor across the border. After black people saved his Presidential campaign. I was done with Democrats after that.
:francis:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
To see Black Democrats non-reaction to Biden telling them to their face he's replacing us with Hispanics. And then on day one he signs several immigration Executive orders allowing millions of migrants to poor across the border. After black people saved his Presidential campaign. I was done with Democrats after that.

Double entendre, won't even ask you how:banderas:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

#BothSides :wow:

In some ways I'd be indifferent towards a Trump re election so long as Dems control Congress. Trump will at least be hard on immigration :yeshrug:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I honestly feels this comes from fear. We are collectively afraid that anti-black racism would be even more aggressive and hostile if we spoke about serious topics instead of goofy shyt. Whites would see us talking about wealth building, philosophy, history, science & health and think "oh shyt, these nikkas actually getting on code? Can't have that :beli:

We are also socialized to be hyper individualistic and care about things that aren't really important in the grand scheme of things like fashion, music, sports and entertainment. We don't really have faith in the community so we take on a "I alone am going to make it even if the community is hopeless" which just leads to c00ning and generally conniving cutthroat behavior.

message-mail.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You know I rock with you OP but there's too much emphasis on jobs. We need to staking our place in the global economy.

Whoever else is thinking like OP, just understand: many of these people are coming with connections back home. You see a job, they see a ladder to job CREATION-- next thing we know, the discussion is how they won't HIRE us... but the convo started as JOBS :dahell:
I mean- I completely feel you, but that is part of my argument.

WHHHHHHHY are we still in some of these jobs and not focused on job creation? It shouldn’t be the fear of immigration in 2020/2024/2025 that makes us get concerned about job creation again. Why aren’t we currently using these jobs as a ladder to job creation?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
yes, indians and east asians in the tech sector.

Basically every job is a "black job", dont get it twisted.
Thank you. The idea of a black job is insulting. People literally DIED so we weren't forced to be field hands, porters, and nannies.

I'm so fukking sick and tired of people not realizing we are being made fun of every time we have this pointless conversations.

"See look, they're arguing over whether they or the *** backs should get to pick fruit or work in meat factories. Look at them! They WANT to go back to being mammy and working in the field picking tobacco and cotton 😂😂😂"

THAT is what the lurkers from racist boards are thinking about us. The immigrant shyt is a SMOKE SCREEN you are not competing with fukking Hector or Marisol to be a day laborer getting paid minimum wage at BEST. You're competing with white people and asians(south and east) for jobs in medicine, tech, finance education and manufacturing. Your competition is Tanner, Braeyden, Lin-Yu and Suresh. Thousands of black people were lifted out of poverty because of desegregation and policies designed to force diversity on racist business owners. When they let the black workers in they realized "oh shyt it's like they're human beings or something! They're working just as hard as anyone else at this job i thought they couldnt do :merchant:"

And they're trying to undo all of that and relegate black people to working jobs they don't want to work and would never send their own kids to do either. Stop having the conversation on their terms. Stop accepting their bullshyt at face value. THEY know it's nonsense, why wouldn't you?!

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#BothSides :wow:

In some ways I'd be indifferent towards a Trump re election so long as Dems control Congress. Trump will at least be hard on immigration :yeshrug:
I'm even losing the joy of trolling Shills and it's only July. I'll be completely disengaged politically by August.

But may still vote for a third-party candidate. Just haven't figured out which one yet.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
As I said in the debate thread, Dems are lucky he didn't articulate it as well as heshould have. That would have been a dagger, and the shills would have to take a real look in the mirror:francis:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Thank you. The idea of a black job is insulting. People literally DIED so we weren't forced to be field hands, porters, and nannies.

I'm so fukking sick and tired of people not realizing we are being made fun of every time we have this pointless conversations.

"See look, they're arguing over whether they or the *** backs should get to pick fruit or work in meat factories. Look at them! They WANT to go back to being mammy and working in the field picking tobacco and cotton 😂😂😂"

THAT is what the lurkers from racist boards are thinking about us. The immigrant shyt is a SMOKE SCREEN you are not competing with fukking Hector or Marisol to be a day laborer getting paid minimum wage at BEST. You're competing with white people and asians(south and east) for jobs in medicine, tech, finance education and manufacturing. Your competition is Tanner, Braeyden, Lin-Yu and Suresh. Thousands of black people were lifted out of poverty because of desegregation and policies designed to force diversity on racist business owners. When they let the black workers in they realized "oh shyt it's like they're human beings or something! They're working just as hard as anyone else at this job i thought they couldnt do :merchant:"

And they're trying to undo all of that and relegate black people to working jobs they don't want to work and would never send their own kids to do either. Stop having the conversation on their terms. Stop accepting their bullshyt at face value. THEY know it's nonsense, why wouldn't you?!
Those of us who are in those fields- yea we are competing with educated/skilled people of other races. This ain’t about *us* because we know what time it is and our parents most likely trained us to pursue white collar careers.

The ultimate point is why aren’t MORE of us competing with whites and Asians for those higher paying jobs?

Again- quite a few of us are in service positions.