Homicides in 1992 Set Record for L.A. County

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
College Park, east point, riverdale, Decatur, clarkston, Stone Mountain, Lithonia, Forest Park...

The suburbs are in the news more than the city for violent crimes.
None of those suburbs are "extremely violent" nor do they have neighborhoods in them as wild as hoods in LA suburbs. What's the atl equivalent to Compton or a east side long Beach?

I would say Chicago is one of the few cities with suburbs that are violent as hell.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Shiiiiiiit, damn near 2,600 homicides. That was almost 3 times as much as Chicago in '92:damn:

shyt, NYC had over 2,000 homicides in '92.

But this generation gets blamed for gunplay:mjlol:

nikkaz was way more ruthless in the 90s
Damn right. You young nikkas is softies. They even were rival gang colors now:hhh:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
None of those suburbs are "extremely violent" nor do they have neighborhoods in them as wild as hoods in LA suburbs. What's the atl equivalent to Compton or a east side long Beach?

I would say Chicago is one of the few cities with suburbs that are violent as hell.

Doesn’t Chicago only have like one violent suburb?

Oh yea Gary Indiana is technically part of Chicagoland also

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Stone Mountain for real?

Sadly yes. The part of Stone Mountain near tucker & Gwinnett isn’t as bad as the rest of Stone Mountain

https://www.roadsnacks.net/these-are-the-10-murder-capitals-of-georgia/

These Are The 10 Most Dangerous Cities In Georgia For 2018

Bro I don’t sit and gloat about what cities are crime ridden like some folks do on here. These nikkas in south Fulton County & DeKalb County are fukking wild. The suburbs are way worse crime wise than the actual city of Atlanta.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Sadly yes. The part of Stone Mountain near tucker & Gwinnett isn’t as bad as the rest of Stone Mountain

These Are The 10 Murder Capitals Of Georgia For 2019 - RoadSnacks

Bro I don’t sit and gloat about what cities are crime ridden like some folks do on here. These nikkas in south Fulton County & DeKalb County are fukking wild. The suburbs are way worse crime wise than the actual city of Atlanta.
We have different definitions of violent.

The suburbs of atl are about the same as the ones in Dallas, just smaller

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

These Are The 10 Murder Capitals Of Georgia For 2019 - RoadSnacks

Crazy cause I know a lot of West Indians from NY who moved to Stone Mountain. I never hear them talk crazy about it.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We have different definitions of violent.

The suburbs of atl are about the same as the ones in Dallas, just smaller

What’s more violent than murder? :dahell:
I’m way more cautious of my surroundings & where I’m at past a certain time of day in the suburbs than I am in Atlanta.

Crazy cause I know a lot of West Indians from NY who moved to Stone Mountain. I never hear them talk crazy about it.

It’s not too bad, but there are definitely parts of Stone Mountain I’ll stay away from after midnight like North & South Hairston Road.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Shiiiiiiit, damn near 2,600 homicides. That was almost 3 times as much as Chicago in '92:damn:

shyt, NYC had over 2,000 homicides in '92.

But this generation gets blamed for gunplay:mjlol:

nikkaz was way more ruthless in the 90s
U God said in an interview that if you was rocking Gold back in NY in them days then you had to of had a reputation of being nice with the hands or holding heat:demonic: