Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
That’s Romeo from immature bruh
I forgot one of them was named Romeo.

Edit: Then again, out of Immature he was the only one abused? I know they said boy band but they wouldn't have to separate him by name, they could've just found a code and for Immature/IMX as a whole...

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It’s Chris stokes. Look up I believe TUG entertainment. Chris worked with this weird looking butch lady. I think she got sued recently. I don’t know how they both still have business in music
They kinda don't...everything Chris Stokes and Marques Houston is doing is movies now

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I really want the tea on why all these artists flipped on Drake at the drop of a hat. It's really crazy how they just decided it's time to get him the fukk up out of the culture.
@((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL your Diddy post was interesting. Not that I believe it 100% but there has to be a unifying figure or force that made this happen. We need that info.
maybe they found out hes a pedo? :aicmon:

lol cmon drop of a hat?

which hat? :ufdup:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot one of them was named Romeo.

Edit: Then again, out of Immature he was the only one abused? I know they said boy band but they wouldn't have to separate him by name, they could've just found a code and for Immature/IMX as a whole...
I honestly don’t know about the rest of the group, but they always moved weird to me, and when there’s smoke….

I personally think any adult around kid talent that ain’t your kids is weird. Or if your on the executive side, and all you deal with is children shyt, it’s a red flag.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I thought u were referring to Kendrick. I do find it funny how all of these industry people supposedly know what’s going on and drop clues or hints but won’t tell whats going on. You basically already telling but u won’t tell. They care enough about the kids to be vague but not enough to get the pedos locked up cause they scared of the Illuminati boogeymen huh?
If you have a bunch of ppl who were scared to report Diddy, Weinstein, etc, don’t you think people will also be afraid to report the ppl who are actually in control and running shyt?

That damn Nickelodeon documentary JUST dropped. Those kids were getting abused DECADES ago.

Yes.

YES.

People are afraid to report this shyt.

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3ustp7.jpg

Showbiz is hell. I hope the victims see justice.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Whew Chile :picard:
Exactly why I keep telling y’all to protect the children in your family.

Men will make excuses for other men. Men will gaslight you in defense of other men. Men will cover up for other men who do this shyt.

Imagine trying to rationalize this in any way. :wtf:

“Yea, he was a little inappropriate with a few 14-16 YOs. Is there a way you can forgive him?”