Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Drake is here with Westwood. He's a known UK predator
ProffesorPrick
2y ago•Edited 2y ago

I’m fresh into the uni this year. But his abuse has been widespread for a long time. The 14 year old incident is not isolated at all. It’s genuinely shocking he’s managed to get away with so much for so long. I’m so glad people are finally speaking up because from everything I’ve heard, it doesn’t matter how long you’ve been in Bristol, you can be 45 now, and you still might’ve been subject to his sexual abuse.

He’s renown specifically for shouting at student night clubs shyt like “if your p*ssy is tight and clean, scream”,
or something of the like.
The “famous” story across uni students is the one where he was met at a nightclub by a student, I don’t know which club, I’d imagine Lakota or pryzm, typical student clubs, and he sexually assaulted the student after the night out in a hotel room . It’s actually in the article after they came forward with it. But that’s the one I’d heard beforehand. Mind you, I’m not sur Eid famous is the right word. Whether others had been told this story or is just happened to hear it, god knows.

Point is the dude has been at this for literally decades with absolutely 0 consequence. You hear about him as a case study almost, when you’re at clubs. It’s fukked he hasn’t been done in earlier because when 10 people come and speak out, it’s clear this is more than a one off. Glad people have finally been able to speak up.

reddit

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
ProffesorPrick
2y ago•Edited 2y ago

I’m fresh into the uni this year. But his abuse has been widespread for a long time. The 14 year old incident is not isolated at all. It’s genuinely shocking he’s managed to get away with so much for so long. I’m so glad people are finally speaking up because from everything I’ve heard, it doesn’t matter how long you’ve been in Bristol, you can be 45 now, and you still might’ve been subject to his sexual abuse.

He’s renown specifically for shouting at student night clubs shyt like “if your p*ssy is tight and clean, scream”,
or something of the like.
The “famous” story across uni students is the one where he was met at a nightclub by a student, I don’t know which club, I’d imagine Lakota or pryzm, typical student clubs, and he sexually assaulted the student after the night out in a hotel room . It’s actually in the article after they came forward with it. But that’s the one I’d heard beforehand. Mind you, I’m not sur Eid famous is the right word. Whether others had been told this story or is just happened to hear it, god knows.

Point is the dude has been at this for literally decades with absolutely 0 consequence. You hear about him as a case study almost, when you’re at clubs. It’s fukked he hasn’t been done in earlier because when 10 people come and speak out, it’s clear this is more than a one off. Glad people have finally been able to speak up.

reddit

Preying on vulnerable girls for years. And they're friends.. :scust:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
If you have a bunch of ppl who were scared to report Diddy, Weinstein, etc, don’t you think people will also be afraid to report the ppl who are actually in control and running shyt?

That damn Nickelodeon documentary JUST dropped. Those kids were getting abused DECADES ago.

Yes.

YES.

People are afraid to report this shyt.
The comedian said Drake is a pedo and will be locked up in 5 years so obviously he knows something right? Why haven’t they killed him or why wasn’t he scared enough to be quiet? Why does he on one hand have balls enough to speak out like that but on the other hand is too scared to say what he knows that will have drake locked up? If I see something or KNOW something happened to a child regardless of whose kid it is I’m telling what about you? I couldn’t know something like that is going on and stay quiet and live with myself.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Whose the jehovah witness pred with the thin beard?

Marques Houston

Chris Stokes weird self
both-why.gif

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

Blind Item #3
Because of all the rumors about him, the former wheelchair actor has been banned from the largest music festival in South America.
HbcjhBN.png

Daps
"The Romeo and Juliet singer" is Chris Brown. He and Rihanna absolutely had a Romeo & Juliet romance.

The boy band is B2K. That was the last big boy band we had and is only a few years ahead of Chris Brown and Rihanna. And of course them/IMX/Jhene are all connected in.
I don’t think the Romeo and Juliet singer is Chris brown

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The comedian said Drake is a pedo and will be locked up in 5 years so obviously he knows something right? Why haven’t they killed him or why wasn’t he scared enough to be quiet? Why does he on one hand have balls enough to speak out like that but on the other hand is too scared to say what he knows that will have drake locked up? If I see something or KNOW something happened to a child regardless of whose kid it is I’m telling what about you? I couldn’t know something like that is going on and stay quiet and live with myself.
Yea, I feel you.

Don’t ask me.

Ask the THOUSANDS in entertainment who saw it all happen in music, in tv, in kids’ entertainment, in movies.

You saying that like it isn’t widely known plenty of adults have seen it happen for years. INCLUDING PARENTS like some of the Disney/Nickelodeon parents who looked the other way while their kid was making bank.

It’s nice you wouldn’t stay quiet. Truly. Buuuuuuuuuuut yea there are a bunch of people who have been quiet for decades+ since the industry began. 🤷🏾‍♀️