Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I don’t think the Romeo and Juliet singer is Chris brown
To be fair he's already spoken on the relationship with his then-manager and how it was the catalyst for the 09 Grammys and the "star-crossed" element between him and Rihanna so that took me there.

But given that Jhene/Immature/B2K were all intertwined at some point or another it makes enough sense to be Romeo or all of them.

Of course we've heard about the B2K rumors for years.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Oh, that makes sense

Learn something new :ohhh:
you seriously ain't know that?

it's :mjlol: cause at my old job I had to start spelling out the date cause doing it XX/XX/year fukked us a few times for our international clients, they thought we'd have the project done by that date, when it really was like July and shyt.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
you seriously ain't know that?

it's :mjlol: cause at my old job I had to start spelling out the date cause doing it XX/XX/year fukked us a few times for our international clients, they thought we'd have the project done by that date, when it really was like July and shyt.
Other than as an option in word, i aint never really seen it used like that. I assumed it was just some folks personal preference :manny:

Daps
To be fair he's already spoken on the relationship with his then-manager and how it was the catalyst for the 09 Grammys and the "star-crossed" element between him and Rihanna so that took me there.

But given that Jhene/Immature/B2K were all intertwined at some point or another it makes enough sense to be Romeo or all of them.

Of course we've heard about the B2K rumors for years.
I think it’s Quindon Traver, he was the kid who sang in Romeo & Juliet movie.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
it said 833 pm on my end..

think its bullshyt ... kuz its not reporting on the us side.. that would be news...but it aint
Nah that’s what I’m saying the article says yesterday at 8:33 the blind item say today at 7. But people will see the blind item and say its predicting the future but it came out after the article.