Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
yet somehow i keep picking the warriors to beat everyone they played against in the playoffs, even Boston's historic defense. interesting :umad:

im reactionary, but i still take the Warriors every time. I don't doubt them against any team. IDK how u can see Klay lead the team in finals mins, and look at Poole and say he deserves the spot after Poole's minutes dropped from series to series

No faith in the proven guys, i guess :manny:
No one disputed his post at the time. Everyone was doubting Klay in different ways at the beginning of the season, even you…. You knew what you were doing by posting that in here today. Grow up man :mjlol:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
"A New era" would mean that it's time to move on from Steph, Klay, and Dray in order to let the young guys shine.

.....while the Current guys STILL out here balling and competing for chips :laff:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
No one disputed his post at the time. Everyone was doubting Klay in different ways at the beginning of the season, even you…. You knew what you were doing by posting that in here today. Grow up man :mjlol:
"A New era" would mean that it's time to move on from Steph, Klay, and Dray in order to let the young guys shine.

.....while the Current guys STILL out here balling and competing for chips :laff:
LOL my boy, it's one thing to doubt a player, it's a completely different thing to want to ring in a new era......FOUR MONTHS after u witnessed them win a chip.

I ain't see Wiseman, Kuminga, Moody, PBJ, Rollins do anything. Poole the closest guy. That's what y'all wanna see now, huh? Steph, Klay and Dray be damned. unreal :francis:

Mans saw Klay thompson struggle and was like "I'm picking the 2nd timeline". That's not doubt. That's losing complete faith in the main guys :francis:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland

You’re gaslighting the hell outta me. The “new” era specifically meant Poole starting while Klay was having a historic shooting slump. No other starters were mentioned. This is disgusting as hell, I really got you in your feelings weeks ago :scust:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
LOL my boy, it's one thing to doubt a player, it's a completely different thing to want to ring in a new era......FOUR MONTHS after u witnessed them win a chip.

I ain't see Wiseman, Kuminga, Moody, PBJ, Rollins do anything. Poole the closest guy. That's what y'all wanna see now, huh? Steph, Klay and Dray be damned. unreal :francis:

Mans saw Klay thompson struggle and was like "I'm picking the 2nd timeline". That's not doubt. That's losing complete faith in the main guys :francis:
He literally posted a screenshot from a month ago, a few pages up saying Poole should defer to Steph and Klay. This is nasty work by you and you know it :picard:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You’re gaslighting the hell outta me. The “new” era specifically meant Poole starting while Klay was having a historic shooting slump. No other starters were mentioned. This is disgusting as hell, I really got you in your feelings weeks ago :scust:
IDK man, U said Klay was washed. Don't switchup now :sas1:

Warriors have the best starting 5 net rating with Klay starting

again, mans was ready to throw away a championship lineup based off klay missing shots :francis:

u might wanna learn the definition of "era" :manny:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
IDK man, U said Klay was washed. Don't switchup now :sas1:

Warriors have the best starting 5 net rating with Klay starting

again, mans was ready to throw away a championship lineup based off klay missing shots :francis:

u might wanna learn the definition of "era" :manny:
You preached all last season that Wiggins should be traded.. We wouldn’t have won the chip without him.

I was enjoying my evening and a great win tonight minding my business. Then I get tagged into this bullshyt thread and beef again. Get the fukk off my

dikk. I really hurt your feelings, let it go.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
@Don Homer

You had to type in “Klay” and my username in the search bar to find that post. That means you also saw these posts that were made days and weeks later. But of course you got everyone fooled by your trolling and @Serious get off my dikk :heh:

Random-NBA-Observations-2022-2023-Page-166.png

NBA-FINALS-REMATCH-Game-Thread-Boston-Celtics.png
How the fukk I catch a stray i ain’t even say shyt to you or chabot college

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You preached all last season that Wiggins should be traded.. We wouldn’t have won the chip without him.

I was enjoying my evening and a great win tonight minding my business. Then I get tagged into this bullshyt thread and beef again. Get the fukk off my

dikk. I really hurt your feelings, let it go.
U preached this season that Klay is washed and that the era of him starting is over...AFTER u saw him win a chip and lock up Jaylen Brown

It's one thing to doubt unproven players, but to call it quits on a guy you watched for years. Man...boy i tell ya :snoop:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
U preached this season that Klay is washed and that the era of him starting is over...AFTER u saw him win a chip and lock up Jaylen Brown

It's one thing to doubt unproven players, but to call it quits on a guy you watched for years. Man...boy i tell ya :snoop:
I made one comment about Klay during a historic slump (then quickly changed my mind), now I’m the spokesperson for doubting Klay. I’ve already searched what you said about Klay this season but I’m really hoping you will get off my dikk and we won’t have to go down that rabbit hole.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I made one comment about Klay during a historic slump (then quickly changed my mind), now I’m the spokesperson for doubting Klay. I’ve already searched what you said about Klay this season but I’m really hoping you will get off my dikk and we won’t have to go down that rabbit hole.
i never wanted to end the era that won 4 chips, my boy

"I MaDe OnE CoMMeNt" nah, my guy. u saw a championship starting 5...u saw them WIN in historic fashion. And u saw Klay struggle for a little bit and wanted that era DONE :snoop:

Again, u can be annoyed, but you shouldn't wanna call it quits on Klay, who is one of the faces of the franchise, off a few bad games. :francis:

...which is what u did...

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
i never wanted to end the era that won 4 chips, my boy

"I MaDe OnE CoMMeNt" nah, my guy. u saw a championship starting 5...u saw them WIN in historic fashion. And u saw Klay struggle for a little bit and wanted that era DONE :snoop:

Again, u can be annoyed, but you shouldn't wanna call it quits on Klay, who is one of the faces of the franchise, off a few bad games. :francis:
Suggesting Klay come off the bench in a Manu Ginobli or Tim Duncan role doesn’t mean I was calling it quits on him but you already know that. You’re being dense because i hurt your feelings. Let that pain go little fella, whatever I did to you I’m sorry. You’re gonna make every poster in this thread hate the both of us with all this arguing and begging for my attention. We derail this thread weekly.

Status
Not open for further replies.