Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
team could win up to another 6 games in a row. but i better not see yall in hear whining if they take some Ls to BK, CLE, MEM and BOS

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Consider his time with Golden State an anomaly. Dude been stealing money for years, then gets on a title contending team and is a valuable role player, making winning plays and hitting timely shots. He stayed hurt when he was with Chicago, fukk dude for real.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
The top 8 of the rotation is pretty much established now, with JK & DDV filling the last 2 spots.

Of the rest...

Who do you think will contribute the most in the playoffs this year, and why?
  • Moses Moody
  • Patrick Baldwin Jr
  • Anthony Lamb
  • Andre iguodala
  • James Wiseman

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Consider his time with Golden State an anomaly. Dude been stealing money for years, then gets on a title contending team and is a valuable role player, making winning plays and hitting timely shots. He stayed hurt when he was with Chicago, fukk dude for real.
He was hurt alot of last year too and had to be injury managed, dude was held together by duct tape by the end of the year. Playing until June probably did a number on him physically.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gave you the "learn on the job" point.

I'm asking if the Dubs envision Jordan doing as much ball-handling in the future (mostly dribbling and shaking & baking) as he does now.

Personally, I think he'd be more effective off the ball, or giving it up and resetting to initiate the offense. He can have the ball in his hands, just a lot less. This is basically how Kerr plays him now when Jerome is in the game with him.

And that's also how Da Gawd plays "point". And he has a much better handle, shot, and decision-making. And he's no ones background dancer. I realize there's only one of one of Steph, but we can mimic (like Kobe did MJ).

Perhaps JP's point guarding will evolve to that.

Speaking of Donte...(next post)
JP is better on the ball imo, he just needs to improve his decision making and continue to make progress with his handle. Of course mixing in the off ball movement/cutting is part of his entire offensive package but he's not a Klay type, that was part of the issue during his first year and a half when he was miscast off the ball, that's not his game.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The top 8 of the rotation is pretty much established now, with JK & DDV filling the last 2 spots.

Of the rest...

Who do you think will contribute the most in the playoffs this year, and why?
  • Moses Moody
  • Patrick Baldwin Jr
  • Anthony Lamb
  • Andre iguodala
  • James Wiseman
PBJ/Iggy/Lamb if he’s still around

Status
Not open for further replies.