Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
basically we need someone who isnt liable to fukk up the possession by:

a. doing some herky-jerk move that does more to shake poole than his defender
b. a really dumb turnover by trying to go for something unnecessarily flashy
c. a bad shot over 2 defenders because it would look really cool instead of passing it to an open player

Just give it to Donte or Draymond. I trust them to make a more sound decision
I’d like donte to bring it up in these late game situations. Stronger and sure hands Poole has turned it over a bunch in crunch moments.

Daps
If Poole isn't going to learn how to make the right play and create offense as the main ball-handler in some regular season ass games, then what hopes does he truly have of ever leading this team once the days of Steph/Dray/Klay come to an end?

:manny:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
@Don Homer

You had to type in “Klay” and my username in the search bar to find that post. That means you also saw these posts that were made days and weeks later. But of course you got everyone fooled by your trolling and @Serious get off my dikk :heh:

Random-NBA-Observations-2022-2023-Page-166.png

NBA-FINALS-REMATCH-Game-Thread-Boston-Celtics.png

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Some dudes were pissed the night we drafted Kuminga. Some dudes were dissing PBJ months ago and are dikk riding him today, there are receipts for everything :lupe:
Kerr aint go back to PBJ, so he and I agree :hubie:

I get doubting unproven rookie players, but man, doubting the main guys that just won you a chip a few months back? wheeeew :wow:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
That just shows how reactionary you are. :heh:

Me and you beefed all last season about how pessimistic you were about the team. Cut it out :mjlol:
yet somehow i keep picking the warriors to beat everyone they played against in the playoffs, even Boston's historic defense. interesting :umad:

im reactionary, but i still take the Warriors every time. I don't doubt them against any team. IDK how u can see Klay lead the team in finals mins, and look at Poole and say he deserves the spot after Poole's minutes dropped from series to series

No faith in the proven guys, i guess :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.